Propaganda slogans

I must say, I'm interested to see all the love for the slogan for Harmony in my OP "A new planet. A new life".

With the other two slogans I was going for a dual meaning.

Purity's "Saving humanity from the monsters" could refer to the alien life on Planet that the Purity is going to exterminate — but it could also be a claim to save humanity from the monstrous other affinities, under which our humanity would be subsumed either in cyborg mods (Supremacy) or alien gene splicing (Harmony). So for Purity, the other affinities are the monsters.

Supremacy's slogan "The future for humanity" offers two takes on the same idea, that while Purity is the brute-force military world-view, and Harmony are the tree-huggers, Supremacy represents the belief in technology for its own sake, leading ultimately to transhumanism. From the perspective of the Supremacists, they are the affinity that looks to the future, while Harmony seeks to accomodate and adapt to the present (life amongst the aliens on Planet) and Purity looks back to the past, seeking to re-create Old Earth in the stars.

So "the future for humanity" can mean "Humanity should be future (i.e. tech) oriented". It can also, of course, be taken as a battle cry "We are the future for humanity".

With Harmony, I felt I was least successful in this effort, which is why I was interested in all the love for it. In "A new life" I had wanted to indicate both "a fresh start" and "a new kind of lifeform", but I couldn't think of a way of really signalling the latter without being too heavy-handed and losing the duality.

Some of my favourites from the messages above are the literary ones:

Supremacy: The spirit is willing but flesh is weak (The Bible & Cnightwing)
Harmony: One touch of nature makes the whole world kin (William Shakespeare & JokerJace)

I also like Remmert & Elprofessor's distillation of it all down to one word each:
Harmony: Adapt; Supremacy: Evolve; Purity: Protect

but keep the ideas coming.

Purity: Do you remember how great earth was? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Supremacy: Mandatory patch "Humanity 2.0" in progress.
Harmony: Hakuna Matata.

Harmony: The one in OP is good, my own try would be "This Time we do it Right"
Purity: "Join the Stewards of Humanity"
Supremacy: "Progress Cannot be Stopped" or if you wanna paraphrase the bible "The Flesh is Weak, but the Spirit is Willing"(yes I know its completely out of context, but its a recognizable and cool line :)

"The flesh is weak - strengthen it"

Purity: A new home for our children, for the future of humanity.

Supremacy: As we transcend Earth, let us fully transcend our limits.

Harmony: A new world, a new chance to thrive.

* Purity: humans

* Supremacy: Protoss

* Harmony: Zerg

Actually, a much better analogy is Supreme Commander:

Purity : UEF
Supremacy : Cybrans
Harmony : Aeon Illuminate (Though their interactions with the aliens has a decidedly different influence. But they're still the philosophy that developed due to influence with aliens.)

Even the military philosophies seem to be fairly similar.

Link to video.

Nice. I would actually say:

Harmony: Adapt
Supremacy: Evolve
Purity: Protect

You put it better by using one word.
But for Supremacy I would still say: Improve (instead of Evolve)

I agree with Purity and Harmony.

This. So much this.
Harmony: Adapt
Supremacy: Improve
Purity: Protect

Could totally see posters of a wife/mother and kids holding each other, while the father/husband is in a purity uniform and a caption at the bottom in big, bold letters saying PROTECT.

Sometimes, simpler is better.

Top Bottom