Protecters of the Faith (was Atlantis)

I am afraid I must resign from this faction, because this faction seems dead and inactive. Good luck with further endevours.

Thanks Civplayah, good luck from now on.

Since AlKnight has nominated me, Civplayah has left, and Strider and Croxis seem inactive, I humbly accept the task of Head Of Faith.

On a non-election note. I am starting another great horse race at the Hall of Thundering Hooves. Sign up if you want to race the more we have the more fun and chaos will insue. First prize is 5 steeds.

Hello, citizens. Listen and listen well. As you may know, I have started an ashram in God's honor. I am looking for a faction to sponser it and I was wondering if you, Dimondeye, would like to do this. It seemed like a reasonable choice because this is my home faction and it is also the most religious faction. Also, AluminumKnight, Croxis, and Strider, would you join the ashram? I need more people in the faction and everyone here is trustworthy.:)

I would be honored to. I am afraid Strider and Croxis are rather inactive though. But I don't think there'll be a problem in me deciding on the ways of the faction that we want to sponsor it.

Just so I'm up-to-date, what have you guys been talking about on MSN? I saw the post in the private forums that said AlKnight would add you to the buddies list, and from there, nothing more has been posted in the private forums for weeks...

I had a bad link to this thread in the Index. It is fixed and it seems the Faction ha a new member. May I be the first to welcome Unionfield to the Dgame and this historic Faction.

EDIT- It seems the problem is not fixed and the link will not work. I am stumped and will have a MOD look into it.

Indeed. Welcome Unionfield, to the Protectors of Faith. If you have read some of the latest posts you might have noticed that most of the other members are inactive (practically left the game). In fact, only I remain (and now you), and Civplayah (who has joined another faction). I hold no grudges against you if you decide to join a faction with more potential, but if you decide to stay, welcome it is! At present we are not a part of the Prime Faction, but since this is a democracy game, everyone has the possibility of becoming something. Please check the threads in the RPG forum to get your character a place to live and a ART account. If you need help with anything, ask me - either here or by Personal Message.

Ah, memories. What exactly happened around May 7th? It was in the group croxis made but I can't go there now. It was something like DE said he wanted to be Head of Faith and I overreacted and it turned into a huge fight?

Top Bottom