Province Updates Needed

Kev

Hired Goon
I want to thank everyone who has put so much time and effort into the game - with suggestions or specific tasks. It has been great.

However, I'm still running blind on a few provinces, and I was hoping to run the next batch of turns with full updates. Here's what I think I'll need.

Phobos - I'm cool.
Deimos - Cool
Ariel - Cool with plenty of detail :)
Luna - Need updated information
Europa - Need updated information
Charon - Cool
Triton - Don't have anything
Callisto - Don't have anything

Forgive me if there is information out there that I've just not seen.

That should do it. Thanks again to all!

I will probably do an update tomorrow...Do you just want build queues or other City info? Btw I did do an update for the last set of turns but no one commented on it.

Originally posted by Dell19
I will probably do an update tomorrow...Do you just want build queues or other City info? Btw I did do an update for the last set of turns but no one commented on it.

My bad, Dell. I'm sure I had the Luna stuff but forgot I did.

Anyway, just the build queues would be great. Appreciate it.

Postmonkey - Thanks for the update on anarchy's situation. Guess his name fits :)

Its the Sun, its making people think that they can do anything so the bannings are increasing...

Triton - Don't have anything
Who is governor here; I'm not since being asked to swich to the Roman (Ariel) province, am I? I presume that Philosoper12 is, at the moment? or ? ....

I'll post updates tonight.

Only three more days of exams, and then I'm freeeee!:D

Starlifter: Actually, I was going under the thought that you'd be able to take Triton along with Ariel since Triton is a very small province. I think it's only about 5 or 6 cities. Think you'd like to grab it? I'd like to hear your thoughts about what to do with our landlocked Shake city of Beijing. Of course, brilliant Kev just recently built a temple there.

D'oh!

Elibb: Best of luck with exams! Don't slack off on them on account of Europa or anything! You must be psyched for the summer to be here. You'll have to keep an eye out to see how the recently-built UFS Elibb fares.

Starlifter: Actually, I was going under the thought that you'd be able to take Triton along with Ariel since Triton is a very small province. I think it's only about 5 or 6 cities. Think you'd like to grab it? I'd like to hear your thoughts about what to do with our landlocked Shake city of Beijing. Of course, brilliant Kev just recently built a temple there.

No worries, but is there enough to go around? I don't mind, but just wanna make sure everyone has a province or whatever.

I'll do Triton later today.

I don't have to start the game to tell you what to do with a landlocked Shakespeare's..... you build airports in all cities around it, linked by rail, and do the Howie Shuffle.... you cycle in any offensive units (existing, or as they are made) via the airports, rehome them, and ship them directly into battle (or to port cities). Things like Tanks and Alpines are great for it.... and also the Nuke(s) one day. If we build bombers, they stop at Shakespeare's on the way to the front, if possible, and get re-homed.

Shakespeare's gets all shield improvements, and may support close to 100 units in an ideal city. As long as Shakespeare's has one or two suplus shields, they need to support any "outdoor" units :).

I'll look at Triton later today for specifics.

Starlifter:

You're right, I should have offered out Triton to anyone else who may want to give an effort at governing. Again, it's smallish so if anyone would like to jump in on it, they should feel free.

Perhaps philospher or fantasy_sports would like to give it a whirl? Drop a note in this thread if either of you would like to do so.

Beijng is supporting a bunch of units, and for now I've actually stopped the howitzer production circus. We have a pretty large army at this point, and I was trying to get some of the cities in Triton and Callisto back to improvements to assist in the SS building later on.

Philosopher12 has just posted in the Sticky thread looking for a Governor's job, so it was a coincidence we were just posting about him today. I posted in reply to his note that he could have Triton and I would not do it tonight, provided it was OK with the Prez (you).

So when P12 gets back to the sticky "Volunteer" thread, he'll get the note....

So all Hail Mighty Philosopher12...
Immortal Governor of the Triton Province!

:)

I just posted there as well, Starlifter, encouraging P12 to take on Triton. Hope he sees it and takes it over.

I posted this in my thread (Governer of Triton) as well, but just in case Starlifter and Kev haven't looked there, i thoughi I would remined them.

How do I do my duties as governer? Do I download the 1878 save file and change production, and post that in a thread about Triton? Or how?

Please answer so that I can govern tonight.

Basically, rather than do the actual changing in the game, your job as governor is to request building items. If you think that something that is being built now should be changed, then by ALL means list that in your summary as well.

Again, the thread that you start will then open up to discussion, and based on that you may change around your ideas in the original post (usually best to use the edit function). Keep in mind that you are the governor here, so you do NOT have to feel as if you should please everyone's thoughts. That being said, if a majority of the respondents feel pretty strongly about something, you may wish to change some stuff around.

There's really no pressure here. Just go with the flow. Looking at some of the other governors' threads could be helpful too.

:)

Top Bottom