Provocative Statement

Midnight-Blue766

The filidh that cam frae Skye
Self-righteous praise of cause de jure. Snide condemnation of opponents.

So this is a more open trolling thread? How abominable. My delicate passive-agressive behavior is not really fitted to this :yup:

Moderator Action: Accusations of trolling is to troll. Please return to the subject of the thread and drop the personal stuff.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

sarcastically claim that a particular group are the real victims so as to mock other posters

Noticing no-one attacked my straw man, suggesting only Hitler would disagree with my conclusions.

Noticing no-one attacked my straw man, suggesting only Hitler would disagree with my conclusions.

Pointing out that Godwin's Law has once more proven true.

Quote of OP, taking advantage of something random appearing in the third line to make a joke based on a silly meme or pop-culture reference.

2000 word quote attributed to little known 6th century south Asian mystic, in original language.

Quote of OP, taking advantage of something random appearing in the third line to make a joke based on a silly meme or pop-culture reference.

2000 word quote attributed to little known 6th century south Asian mystic, in original language.

In similar vein, quoting a word or two out of context from the OP and using it as an excuse to copy/paste several pages out of a book to answer questions about ethnicity and race science that nobody asked

Top Bottom