1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Provozuki Group

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: RPG' started by Provolution, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

I bought a retail chain, but I would like to buy some horses for logistics. I think we can do business together King Cyc.

2. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Well, I'm interested in purchasing a boiler unit (3 actually) to power 2 good sized fishing boats and one houseboat. Along with this of course would be the hardware to change the steam power into the boats' propulsion. My crews have been clearing forest and cutting lumber to build the boats, but we're lacking the nails, nuts and bolts to put them together. These will not really be sea-going vessels and mainly work the Bay area out of Arete.

We do have Horses. Many different kinds and stregnths. What are you looking for?

3. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

Coal is needed to power steam ships. I am working on the ship aspect of the RPG so please PM me before drawing any conclusions.

4. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

OK, will do.

5. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

I would like to buy 80 Infantrymans studded mail (iron and pigskin) for 800 gold.

6. west india man

west india man Immortal

Right im gonna spend a fortune (literatly):

A katana, bow and arrow, studded mail, steamship, super aristocrat line except kitchen and ceremony, super regal cyclonian line except astrolobe + pump and tower sheild. If I am in debt, pay my salary to you until I am out of it (im an ambassador)

7. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

Since the owner is inactive, the beatiful Marilyn will man (or woman) the store until his return. BTW I will send Provo a PM. If he does not respond then his assets may be lost. Your order is granted and items will be added to your items list during Mondays update. I will take any necessary loans from your assets to cover.

8. west india man

west india man Immortal