PTW non C3C extra units - WWII units

jade8880 thanks for converting them to PCX files

Here is Tiger II

and minor fix to M26 Pershing

as for Anti-Tank and Flamethrower, human units are difficult (for me anyways)
but I will try someday ;)

Originally posted by Zeekater
All those that you have named weren't released because they are included in C3C, via the Pacific scenario.
As the thread title reads: non C3C extra units.

-Except the Me-262, which isn´t in C3C....

Are the Tiger II and the M26 Pershing converted to pcx-files, as well. I couldn't find them (sorry if I overlooked them).

*bump*

BEFORE I GET BANNED
I needed to re-download several of the units- and was wondering if it was possible to, the same as a plane and a few tanks did, to get the PCX files fo rthe civlopedia for some of these units- sorry to drag up an old thread, but I htink every one will agree with me that PCX files for atleast the infantry men are sorelly needed

I have a good interest in ALL civlizations and cultures- it just happens that I'm most interested (and most firmlly connected to) Rome :)

besides, my legions need hordes of barbarians with proper civlopedia icons to mow down fo rthe senate and people of Rome (as in people with roman citizenship, not just the city ;))

I doubt that Rome would be at the WW2 Level of technology if they had survived. The "Barbarians" would have WW2 stuff sure, but the Romans would be blasting them from orbit with Space Battleships, or on land with Laser-Armed legions or something. When Rome fell, it set the world back Technology-wise by a few hundred years.

at some point between the imprial legions and a galatric space fleet, WWIIish tech has to be be developed somwhere :)

Hi!

I do not want to create separate topic, so I just dump it here - cause I was making some random icons for my scenario and create few pictures for some of those missing infantry units. Here they are:

US Anti-tank bazooka/Heavy Weapon Squad

Nazi Anti-tank panzerschrek/Grenadiers Infantry

Nazi Flamer/Combat Engineer

generic-euro/German Mountain Infantry (Civ2 style skying :D)

and some bonus:

Gerry piromaniac wright from Wolfenstein ;-)

and some islanders with theyre (in)famous PIAT tank busters; it can by used either to made visually difference among US and GB anti-tank/heavy infantry (or even the soviet's - I find somwhere that Red Army use some kind of similar mortar/granadelauncher-like weapon, althrough it were more lausy and pitiful than PIAT :) ) - or as icon for generic HE soldiers from other countries; there is no PIAT unit in Civ3 database, but I'm using italian light mortar launchers from one of the World War 1 unit packs since the missile is similar in shape (even if the launcher isn't).

There are also some addition unit icons in file - like armoured trains or alt for ME109/FW190 for implementation of basic fighter in ram-maniac semi-suicide pilots from Sonderkommando.

You can download it HERE FROM THE DL DATABASE

I hope someone find those icons handy even if there are not TOP3 in performance (I'm no 3d graphic master, so I use what I can find here and there and photoshopped them a little here and there ;) ).

Top Bottom