Questions about C2C history and biggest features, that were made.

Not just back end. A quite visible effect would be the condensing of production boni in certain traits: Religious leaders for example could say: Faster % construction of Temples and Monastaris, instead of the current quite extensive list.

Well, I know about these too ;)
I think one of features can be something like: "Special" (property quasibuildings) category can be excluded from "No :yuck:/:mad: from Buildings bonus", that wonders/civics may give.
Oh and it would be possible to treat their :yuck:/:mad:/:)/:health: separately in city screen?

Like modifiers from quasibuildings would be listed as:
5 :mad: "This city has some unpleasantness"
or 4 :yuck: From Properties.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any single game object or file (units/technologies/buildings/improvements/other stuff), that wasn't touched since start of this most extensive mod? (all way back to first release of RoM).

Just asking of curiosity ;)

Is there any single game object or file (units/technologies/buildings/improvements/other stuff), that wasn't touched since start of this most extensive mod? (all way back to first release of RoM).

Just asking of curiosity ;)

Yes, some of the Gametext for some of the ROM TEechnologies :lol:

I also noticed some strategy texts of technologies (from vanilla) in civipedia being kinda outdated. :lol:

Some of the hints you get on mod load are also a bit out of date, and in some cases downright misleading!

Some of the hints you get on mod load are also a bit out of date, and in some cases downright misleading!

Can be these removed/updated? and can I see some of downright misleading "hints"? :lol:

Also what about strategy guides in civipedia? :p

Can be these removed/updated? and can I see some of downright misleading "hints"? :lol:

Also what about strategy guides in civipedia? :p

They are just text entries - easily editable when you notice them. Check out the files in assets/xml/text - the most important ones are fairly obvious from their filenames (things like 'RoM_GameText_Hints.xml', 'RoM_GameText_Strategy.xml', etc.

They are just text entries - easily editable when you notice them. Check out the files in assets/xml/text - the most important ones are fairly obvious from their filenames (things like 'RoM_GameText_Hints.xml', 'RoM_GameText_Strategy.xml', etc.

I saw these :)

And can be here something like giant to-do megalistlist, so people would know what not to suggest, as its already discussed/planned/developed?

I saw these :)

And can be here something like giant to-do megalistlist, so people would know what not to suggest, as its already discussed/planned/developed?

Yeah I just discovered a lot unmodded stuff inside the Gameinfo folder. There really needs to be call megalistlist for sure.

Top Bottom