1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about C2C history and biggest features, that were made.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Caveman 2 Cosmos' started by raxo2222, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Il Principe

Il Principe Prince

Not just back end. A quite visible effect would be the condensing of production boni in certain traits: Religious leaders for example could say: Faster % construction of Temples and Monastaris, instead of the current quite extensive list.

2. raxo2222

raxo2222 Time Traveller

Well, I know about these too ;)
    I think one of features can be something like: "Special" (property quasibuildings) category can be excluded from "No :yuck:/:mad: from Buildings bonus", that wonders/civics may give.
    Oh and it would be possible to treat their :yuck:/:mad:/:)/:health: separately in city screen?

Like modifiers from quasibuildings would be listed as:
    5 :mad: "This city has some unpleasantness"
    or 4 :yuck: From Properties.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any single game object or file (units/technologies/buildings/improvements/other stuff), that wasn't touched since start of this most extensive mod? (all way back to first release of RoM).

Just asking of curiosity ;)

3. Azurian

Azurian The Azurian

Yes, some of the Gametext for some of the ROM TEechnologies :lol:

4. raxo2222

raxo2222 Time Traveller

I also noticed some strategy texts of technologies (from vanilla) in civipedia being kinda outdated. :lol:

5. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Some of the hints you get on mod load are also a bit out of date, and in some cases downright misleading!

6. raxo2222

raxo2222 Time Traveller

Can be these removed/updated? and can I see some of downright misleading "hints"? :lol:

Also what about strategy guides in civipedia? :p

7. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

They are just text entries - easily editable when you notice them. Check out the files in assets/xml/text - the most important ones are fairly obvious from their filenames (things like 'RoM_GameText_Hints.xml', 'RoM_GameText_Strategy.xml', etc.

8. raxo2222

raxo2222 Time Traveller

I saw these :)

And can be here something like giant to-do megalistlist, so people would know what not to suggest, as its already discussed/planned/developed?

9. Azurian

Azurian The Azurian

Yeah I just discovered a lot unmodded stuff inside the Gameinfo folder. There really needs to be call megalistlist for sure.