Quests to advance in harmony?

Soronery

Prince
The only quest I get requires 5 points in harmony and a high level tech. And the only way to get to 5 points in harmony is through a bunch of techs. How do you advance in Harmony?

like you advance with other affinities - research the techs.

I've only played a harmony game and one half of a supremacy game and I don't see any big differences in either in terms of gaining affinity levels. Research the techs with the affinity -advance. AS far as I know that's the only way yo advance in any affinity.

there are a number of multi-affinity quests in the game, though they are a bit RNG for if they appear at all in the specific game (ensuring that you don't see the same quests every time helps replayability).

Each affinity also has quests once you start getting into them. They'll pop up from time to time, helping to push you in one direction or another.

Look for progenitor ruins in early game. Use your explorer to do expedition exclusively to progenitor ruins. High probability of getting a free affinity of your choice. I only dig progenitor ruins in early game to try for more free affinity.

There is a quest I typically get in the beginning of the game that lets you choose a harmony or purity/supremacy path.

There are a bunch of quests for harmony, I find those ones the most.

This thread will be a useful reference for such, at least until the patch comes out.

Top Bottom