Quick Questions / Quick Answers

How about those +3 food on resource tiles or are they only restricted on the monopolized resource?

Don't think there are any monopolies that affect other resources, no. If you made a modmod that did, I would think it would stack tho, just like buildings and improvements and everything else that adds to a tile

A question on moving military units to a tile occupied by a single religious unit (missionary) by another civ -> when is it allowed and when not? Sometimes I get the icon "do you want to declare war etc.", similar to if I tried to enter that civ's territory. And sometimes there's no problem. I've checked and I can't discern any rules, because sometimes I have this problem even if the AI's religious unit is in my territory and we have open borders. Thnx!

How do blockades work? Is there a difference between land and see blockades?

A question on moving military units to a tile occupied by a single religious unit (missionary) by another civ -> when is it allowed and when not? Sometimes I get the icon "do you want to declare war etc.", similar to if I tried to enter that civ's territory. And sometimes there's no problem. I've checked and I can't discern any rules, because sometimes I have this problem even if the AI's religious unit is in my territory and we have open borders. Thnx!
This is, as I'm aware, just a persistent bug that resurfaces quite a bit. If it's surfacing again, report it.

This is, as I'm aware, just a persistent bug that resurfaces quite a bit. If it's surfacing again, report it.
It's not exactly a bug, only melee units can effortlessly go over civilians, ranged units require "move to" command.

You should be able to occupy same tile, as long as your unit just moves there. As Strigvir said, use 'move to' button.

Does anyone know the detailed coup mechanics?
It seems to me based on observation that it works something like this.

Whenever a player allies a CS, there is a hidden variable set randomly from 0~99 (let's call it A).
The chances of coup success (let's call it B) is determined by such things as spy level, allied player's influence, etc.
When you attempt a coup, a random number is rolled between your coup success (B) and 100. If this number is greater than (A), the coup succeeds.

Does anyone know if this is correct, and if so, under what conditions A is reset?
For example, does A reset if you fail the coup attempt and your agent dies, etc?

hi guys. will modpack get updated? i would like to see policy changes in mp too.

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm interpreting things correctly, but do barbarian archers/... have 3 movements, ignore terrain cost or wood cost? Because several times I thought I was "safe" and that barbarian unit made a move that would be normally impossible? Thnx!

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm interpreting things correctly, but do barbarian archers/... have 3 movements, ignore terrain cost or wood cost? Because several times I thought I was "safe" and that barbarian unit made a move that would be normally impossible? Thnx!

barbarians get unique set of promotions based on terrain they appear on. use flag promotion, its really usefull.

Is there a way to stop the growth of the city? I remember it being it w/o vox populi but I can't find the option.

Top Bottom