Quick Questions / Quick Answers

I use it to debug my mods, so mostly yes.

Just to be sure...voting for Global Hegemony is triggered by the World Congress being in Atomic era and a World Ideology being in place, right? I feel like I didn't see it until WC entered Information era, (and UN happened around the same time so I'm not 100% sure if that was related).

I think the United Nations have to be built for the Diplomatic Victory. Maybe the UN was built only in information era in your game, hence you did not see the global hegemony being triggered until Information Era

When I generate a map on the WB it doesn't generate any of the unique luxury resources from the mod (coffee, amber, etc). Does anyone know how to fix this?

What are the differences in "Ocean Rift" for the communitas map?
It sounds a bit weird, if there is any difference in 2 pacifics or 2 atlantics or to pacific and atlantic.

Communitas has very little water. Rifts are here to ensure a clear separation (not accessible before astronomy/caravels) with deep water between landmass.

Why atomic bomb don't affect on unity amount(product penalty) and guided missle affects? Or it is a bug? Cause right now, bought a bomb and don't get penalty(I have max number of units for my cities) and when buy a guid missle --> got -10%

I'm playing on Prince and I always get 3-5 civs declaring war on me in the mid-game, I actually find it overwhelming. Is the idea to conquer as much as possible as soon as you can?

I'm playing on Prince and I always get 3-5 civs declaring war on me in the mid-game, I actually find it overwhelming. Is the idea to conquer as much as possible as soon as you can?

Remember that AI look for weakness. So even if you are not intending to conquer, you do need to keep up a military. Just as in real life, people will go to war with weaker nations if they sense an easy win.

I advice to install InfoAddict Mod, this way you can check your military globally and many other things. Try to maintain your army might near the middle to avoid AI opportunistic behaviour.

I advice to install InfoAddict Mod, this way you can check your military globally and many other things. Try to maintain your army might near the middle to avoid AI opportunistic behaviour.
I would advice never installing InfoAddict. I would instead advice checking the ingame demographics for a quick overview and if you're really interested just compare civs score from military power.

I keep getting Texture error message. Am using latest drivers and Com Patch. Have verified game. Any suggestions Please

Maybe you can try to use an older driver. Newer ones doesn't support well older games.

I just finished a game, having won with Global Hegemony. In this case, 147 votes were cast, of which I had 66 on my side. To get this victory, I needed only 52 -- which is about 35% of the total.

Has it always been required that just 35% of the votes cast is needed for a Diplomatic Victory?

How can I change the defaults in the advanced options section? I played a one city challenge like 3 weeks ago, and have accidentally started a new game with that option selected like 5 times now. I've won multiple games since then and don't understand why the OCC option remains selected when I open the game

How can I change the defaults in the advanced options section? I played a one city challenge like 3 weeks ago, and have accidentally started a new game with that option selected like 5 times now. I've won multiple games since then and don't understand why the OCC option remains selected when I open the game
I think that if you start a new game correctly this setting is remaining as default. So, the only thing you need to do is create a new game with OCC unselected, and following games would be normal. I hope. This happens to me every time I install a new release. I have to uncheck manually events.

Top Bottom