Quick Questions / Quick Answers

1. AI declares war without diplomacy screen pop-up. I have 4-20-2 version. Why this happens? I like their comments when the declare war on me, without them immersion is lost.
I think that means they're bribed to war.

The civ was pushed into war through either a diplomatic arrangement (vassal, defensive pact, or by request) or was bribed, and can't make peace for a certain number of turns, I believe 10 on Standard speed.

Does anyone know exactly how the Tribute "Very Recently" / "Recently" duty cycle works? Does it depend on gamespeed? Is the one turn of -0 Very recently before it ticks over to recently intended behavior? Is it considered an exploit to ever tribute at "very recently" right now?

Does anyone know exactly how the Tribute "Very Recently" / "Recently" duty cycle works? Does it depend on gamespeed? Is the one turn of -0 Very recently before it ticks over to recently intended behavior? Is it considered an exploit to ever tribute at "very recently" right now?

Doesn't very recently give -10,000 to your score or something ridiculous? If you can surpass that I'm very impressed, but it's definitely not intended to be used multiple times on the same turn.

There's exactly one turn after tributing that the penalty becomes -0, before it turns back into -200 something the next turn.

How do I start a game with the 43 civs?

I did the automatic installer and installed the (6c) 43 civ along with everything else.
I select all the appropriate mods from list, then go to advance setup but the civ limit is still capped at 23. What am I doing wrong?

Spain Isabella questions:

1) Can you spread religion to Spain via pressure once they have a religion?

2) In my current game Spain didn't found a religion so now im not sure how the mechanics work since I cant send missionaries there. If someone else converts Spain to majority of religion via pressure can the owner of that religion now send missionaries and prophets?

3) If Spain adopts majority of cities foreign religion can I overturn with pressure of my own religion?

Spain is immune to foreign pressure.

But in my current game Spain is being pressured since they didnt find their own religion. Will that pressure stop once they adopt someones religion in a majority of their cities?

Any tips for best Samurai promotions. So far im going shock3 and march cause i have the 10hp extra heal religion, but after that what should be my priorities

Extra movement never hurts. I usually go for movement and blitz but that comes through the drill line

Playing a multiplayer game - found out the new UI won't let you declare war against another player in a very intuitive way. Is there something we're missing?
If we click on anything belonging to another player it opens a drop down menu for trade. declare war isn't an option here.

The game won't let you move into another players territory either. It just does nothing.
Using a ranged unit to attack another players military unit is the only way we've found to fix this problem, or have the targeted player leave the game for a turn and rejoin after you start a war like you would with an AI traditionally.

Any solutions?

Any tips for best Samurai promotions. So far im going shock3 and march cause i have the 10hp extra heal religion, but after that what should be my priorities

Shock III March, then movement or overrun depending on what I need, eventually both. While I’m not normally a March fan on my infantry, samurai are hardy enough to make good use of it

Top Bottom