Quot Capita: Majesty

I've discovered its due to the largest fpk file, Kingpin had the same issue. I'm working on it, but the unitart will have to remain unpacked. Either the mod won't work or it will be will take some time(not as much as before though) to load, I don't see any way around it.

Last edited:
I don't understand why it wouldn't work for you, its bug free with the latest release. Loads fine for me. Honestly Zeta I'm sorry man but I'm at a loss why it won't work for you. Your using Windows 7 right? I've been using and modding using windows 10 since 2016, I don't know if that is a factor or not.

Are you loading as adminstrator? Loading the mod from plain Beyond the Sword? What do these errors look like? Could you screenshot them?

Okay, I checked again: It is ALWAYS run as admin.
A much earlier version was running and didn't to be loaded from BtS but could start with the mod launcher I use or load a savefile strait from windows.
And no other mod requires that with BUG component so the problem is somewhere else for sure. I just don't know on which end :dunno:

A few of the xml errors (there are about 20 to 50, didn't count them)
QC error.jpg

The last one is the Win error that says: BtS has stopped working. Windows is gathering information about the problem. This may take a few minutes...

Just curious: Did you try your mod as a fresh install?

Were you meddling in the Dragon's affairs? Or possibly had ketchup on you?

Okay, I checked again: It is ALWAYS run as admin.
A much earlier version was running and didn't to be loaded from BtS but could start with the mod launcher I use or load a savefile strait from windows.
And no other mod requires that with BUG component so the problem is somewhere else for sure. I just don't know on which end :dunno:

A few of the xml errors (there are about 20 to 50, didn't count them)
View attachment 500791

The last one is the Win error that says: BtS has stopped working. Windows is gathering information about the problem. This may take a few minutes...

Just curious: Did you try your mod as a fresh install?

I think I may know the problem, are you running BTS on English?

I just downloaded this, installed it and started playing. Then got attacked by dragons and died:lol:.

Ah yes, before the discovery of Mysticism, mythical creatures can be encountered. They can't enter cultural borders though, so if they killed you, they started right next to your settler thats bad luck OO. Usually I settle where I start so I rarely run into barbarians or animals or what have you.

I think I may know the problem, are you running BTS on English?
Yes, I do ;)
Maybe I will try a full Civ4 re-install sometime. When I do I'll let you know if that helped or not.

New version out, smaller amount of changes, but I've fixed alot of errors, and added a brand new civics screen!

PATCH 3.3: Love and Hate

New to 3.3:

-New civilization, Ukraine, with unique unit artstyle.
-New unit and fixed unit graphics for many civilizations
-New Unique Units for some existing civilizations.
-New Civics Screen by StrategyOnly, selecting civics looks ALOT better and well organized now
-New Civics for almost every category, and existing(some of them) civics have been redesigned.

Top Bottom