Quot Capita: Majesty

Hmnn, interesting kiddo. Are you planning an Earth map with TSL's for all the new bells and whistles?

I think I saw a really good one in the Maps section. See if I can track it down for you. Then just use WB and notepad to place everything... Hopefully :crazyeye:.

Hi Mr. Geddon!

You've done an incredible graphical choice with your mod. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but don't you want to work with us to enhance the graphics of A New Dawn ? We definitely need a real artist like you in the team!

http://anewdawn.sf.net

Of course, I would understand you refuse :)

Nota: We also already have a Mega Civ Pack (with more than 100+ civs).

Keep up the good work,
Sincerely,
Hadrien

I'd love to participate more in this thread but I just can't seem to get notifications. I've got them enabled here on the forums. But they don't show up in my email. Gmail isn't putting them in my spam folder either. I just don't get it. :confused:

Hey, SoG,

Do you have an ETA on the next release? I'm wondering if I should start a new game or hold off until then.

By the way, are there any flags that you need?

ETA? Well, theres a couple of things I want to add, then I need to test the game before I release it, might be a couple more weeks at least.

Flags? Let me think. I have the Koori Aborigines, Punt, the Muisca, Serbia, the Haida the Algonquin as well as Congo and Mauritania/the Moors. The existing Berber civ is now Numidia/Libya.

Hey Kingpin it is good to see you posting again. As always your help is appreciated man.

I've had the strangest thing happen... I was playing and had a CTD. So I restarted Civ, loaded the mod, then loaded from a save and it CTD again. I tried several saves and had the same result.

I reinstalled the mod... same result.

I deleted the mod, and reinstalled it... same result.

I did a system restore... same result.

I don't know what to do anymore to get it working again. Any thoughts, guys?

I don't know...the problem could be a number of things, but I've never heard of it continuing to crash even after that.

Did you activate tiled mode in game? Like one of the grids or resource display? That will cause a repeatable crash. The only way to deal with this is to load normal BTS, and deactivate the tiled modes and then load the mod.

So far, no luck.

I never use tiled mode, so I don't think that's it. I may just have to install the whole works again... game, expansion and mod.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help. Working on finalizing the next version by the way..still have to bug test it, and theres still afew things to add after that, but its closer.

Boonkie and I have been working hard on this one Kingpin I think you will really like what we have done.

Its been great working with him, and with you as well as Drakar.

I've had to do a complete uninstall of the game and start from scratch. I think I have it working now although it still crashes when I try to open one of my previous save games. I'll have to give it a whirl later and hope for the best.

I'm looking forward to the new version. I always like what you do with it. :)

Possible flag for the Tupi

Attachments

• Tupi.bmp
    48.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Tupi.rar
    5.3 KB · Views: 70
I've had to do a complete uninstall of the game and start from scratch. I think I have it working now although it still crashes when I try to open one of my previous save games. I'll have to give it a whirl later and hope for the best.

I'm looking forward to the new version. I always like what you do with it. :)

Thankyou for the Tupi flag..I'll toss it into the mod now..

And yeah you will love what Boonkie and I have done with the new version, I have new units like the Spear-Thrower and Javelineer, which the Spear-Thrower upgrades to. They are counter-archer units, so the problem with AI having a reluctance to attack in the early eras is gone. I'll be checking the AI for other units as well. Its just an aspect Ive overlooked until now.

Tons of other stuff is coming too, like new Great People artwork, new sounds, we got a build sound for every unique building in the mod now, and new sounds for some buildings that lacked them as well, all of this is Boonie's work and I'm happy to say hes joined the mod team as well. I also redid the Prehistoric Era with Boonkie's help.

Sorry kiddo. Every time I think I'm going to get some time off, I usually get called in to work a double shift :(. Hopefully we'll get some new peeps in so yours truly can take a breather.

Top Bottom