Quot Capita: Majesty

Is there a way to add Aaranda's religions mod to this mod? Can the Neandertal civ and Paleo Indians civ from C2C be added to this mod? And what about adding the additional UU and UBs from CivSuper to this mod for more UU and UBs?

Sword of Geddon, I just wanted to tell you, this is one of the best mods on here, of course IMO. As far as historical accuracy to the real civilizations, the buildings and soldiers nations had, the music, the civics, this is hands-down one of the most educational, real, factual and fun mods on the site. I seriously hope you are still adding to this. Any help I can add, I'm willing to give.

Thanks Boonkie!

I'm definitely still working on it. Right now I still need to add in leaders for the civilizations that still only have one. I've made quite abit of progress right now in that field.

Here are the civs I still have to add a second leader to at this time:

-Troy
-Anasazi
-Haida
-Hawaii
-Tibet
-Lumeria
-Atlantis
-Nabataens

I've got afew left..so almost there. I'm fairly certain that will fix the remaining problems with Revolution.

Other than the new leaders/reshuffled leaders I have the following new things placed for the next version. Its nothing really ambitious yet. There are still a lot of plans I'd like to implement, like new earlier corporations/guilds, but that may not come by the next release.

Anyways heres what I have planned:

-Airships are reworked into a Steampunk-themed predecessor to the Helicopter, requires the Steam Power technology

-New Civilizations: The Muisca and Algonquin

Just to give you guys some ideas of other things I'm doing:

New Civilization: Muisca

Leaders: Nemequine and Bolivar(needed 2nd leader)

UU: Liberator Cavalry(The Muisca were one of the tribes that fought for the indepence of Columbia against Spain)

This is subject to change.

UB: El Dorado Temple, replaces Bank, double revenue.

The Muisca also have a unique ability, where they will automaticly receive a Great Prophet every era. This is a work in progress, but eventually I'd like every civ to have one, just like in CIV5

Troy now has Priam as a 2nd leader as well.

Happy New Year's SOG!!, glad to see your still working as hard as ever:goodjob:. The continued support for "Majesty" is much appreciated.

Still here and thx for the honorable mention. Works been a quantum black hole though, which is why I haven't been as active.

Thanks Daft! Its good to see you on here again. Yeah im still workin on it.. I do it for you guys, you've all(Drakarska, Kingpin, you, Boonkie and others) have been very supportive. ;)

Thanks go to you, 2 yrs of work.
Let's just say that 2014 was a long hard year...glad it is 2015.:beer:

For Serbian Empire, Unique Building is Pozornica, not Porzonica, Porzonica haven't any meaning in my language. You are make mistake in naming. Pozornica or Pozoriste is theater in Serbian language.

I fixed it don't worry.

Quick update on next version progress:

I still have to find a second leader for these civilizations:

-Zapotec
-Tarascan
-Tupi
-Venice

Boonkie has been very helpful in finding leaders for these civilizations:

-Anasazi
-Haida

Boonkie has also given me a wealth of info(including info on leaders of other civs I didn't list) I can use to improve many other civilizations in the mod.

One thing that came to mind when I was reading Boonkie's pms today(You sure know your stuff my friend), of the Tarascans, was that many of these people had names for their tribes, nations or kingdoms.

Not all civilizations in game should be refered to as empires, its sort of boring that way don't you agree?

So what I did, was give where it was appropriate, new names for the civilizations that appear in your list of contacted civs. Instead of "X Empire" for all civs, now things look something like this:

-Muiscan Confederacy
-Sioux Nation
-The Two Lands of Egypt
-The Mexica Triple Alliance
-The Celestial Bureaucracy of China
-Sumer, land of the civilized kings
-The Dominion of Canada

etc, etc.

Some of those Amazon unit sounds. ;)

Thanks man, I try. You're quite the expert yourself, man. I've learned quite a bit from you.

Attachments

• Amazon Unit Sounds.7z
    585.2 KB · Views: 72
I added your sounds Boonkie they sound great! I labeled them in the XML "Bookie Amazons" so your name is now officially in the mod lol.

Only five civs left to add a 2nd leader to fyi, and I have a good idea what to add for Zapotec and the Anasazi thanks to Boonkie once again. :goodjob:

After that three India-based civilizations are left to find leaders for.

One thing that came to mind when I was reading Boonkie's pms today(You sure know your stuff my friend), of the Tarascans, was that many of these people had names for their tribes, nations or kingdoms.

Not all civilizations in game should be refered to as empires, its sort of boring that way don't you agree?

So what I did, was give where it was appropriate, new names for the civilizations that appear in your list of contacted civs. Instead of "X Empire" for all civs, now things look something like this:

-Muiscan Confederacy
-Sioux Nation
-The Two Lands of Egypt
-The Mexica Triple Alliance
-The Celestial Bureaucracy of China
-Sumer, land of the civilized kings
-The Dominion of Canada

etc, etc.

Hmnn, if your going that route kiddo, then Greece should be The Greek City States with respective leaders for each city. Maybe create a GlobalDefines.xml for a trigger for them to become unified. Just a thought :wink:.

As for the Sioux, Wouldn't the idea of implementing The Five Nations ( which the Sioux were part of) be a bit more historic ( not to mention fun and challenging for the player?).

Top Bottom