R.E.D. Modpack

R.E.D. Modpack .2

That time of the year again. Another DLC, another RED addon.

I don't know what's going on with this DLC, though. The units are all kinds of weird. I tried changing the Khmer's unit to half size with 2 elephants and 4 foot soldiers and it ended up pushing two of the foot soldiers into a second tile. Adding any more elephants just adds them in a row from the center so they will go into other tiles as well. As such, I left it at the base 1 elephant and 2 foot soldiers and just halved their size. It looks okay.

For Indonesia, her unit was already set to half size so I reduced it by an additional 15% and it seems to work well. Issue is with adding a second ship, they're really close. It looks okay, not too pleased with it, but it'll do.

Attachments

• R.E.D. Modpack for Indonesia Khmer DLC.7z
    1.9 KB · Views: 3,238
Thank you !

(And I've finally updated the OP with the links)

No problem! Happy to help and contribute.

Side note, do you have any plans to update the main RED modpack for the new units added to the base game in the last update?

I forgot that, I'll have to check, but yes.

No problem! Happy to help and contribute.

Side note, do you have any plans to update the main RED modpack for the new units added to the base game in the last update?
It's just the warrior monk, or are there other units ?

I'm a bit disconnected from the normal game...

It's just the warrior monk, or are there other units ?

I'm a bit disconnected from the normal game...

I get the same feeling too. I don't remember what the base game was like without mods anymore.

The base game adds the Warrior Monk and the Guru, but the Guru is also in the Indo/Khmer DLC. It's probably best to move it from the DLC modpack into the main so people without the DLC can still use it.

thanks, I have a bunch of warrior when I try to spawn a guru, is it available for people without the DLC ?

ho.

Thanks, I'll try to see what I have broken...

After a few tests, I'm afraid that we can't add the Guru Artdef to a mod without making it require the DLC...

Yes, unless there is a way to set a load order to Artdef without using dependencies...

What's the problem(s) ?

All units of Warfare Expanded, or just some?

Hello, because of mods im getting shot to main menu when I start game. I had this mod, with addons, plus Moar Units. Any mod in this website regarding to those which I counted seem to be outdated right? I also want to note that I downloaded from that external link provided in RED mod

what external link ?

Hello, because of mods im getting shot to main menu when I start game. I had this mod, with addons, plus Moar Units. Any mod in this website regarding to those which I counted seem to be outdated right? I also want to note that I downloaded from that external link provided in RED mod
Moar is currently not working with R&F.

Top Bottom