1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

R.E.D. Modpack .2

Units rescaling and new formations

1. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Queen's

Have you tried deleting the game cache and Mods.sqlite files?

2. Brunoflip

Brunoflip Chieftain

Is it possible to upload here for mac users?

3. gelodgreat

gelodgreat Chieftain

Here

4. Brunoflip

Brunoflip Chieftain

Thanks! That was fast ^^

The size seems really small, am I suppose to merge it with the original files or it's a standalone?

5. gelodgreat

gelodgreat Chieftain

It's already uploaded in Steam. I just uploaded it here for other users. It's a standalone

6. InfernoDHeart

InfernoDHeart Chieftain

Thank you for this tip. I deleted these files but it did not change the situation. However, it gave me a valuable insight that helped me resolve the issue.

Apparently, the problem was that even though I was starting a new game, I was loading the saved configuration (of a previous game setting) from the advanced options instead of starting a fresh new configuration. So, even though I was starting a new game, the previous save configurations perhaps did not take the mod changes into account (I presume). I deleted all the past save configurations and then applied Kanan's advice (for a second time); I deleted all the cache files and the Mods.sqlite files (just to be on the safe side) and created a brand new configuration. I manually pinched in all the civilizations and the game settings for a new game. Now it is working perfectly along with the other mods (that were not working properly before).

Thank you both for helping me with the problem analysis and resolution.
    I deeply appreciate it. :)

7. HarlequinLord

HarlequinLord Chieftain

Huge fan of your work on Civ5, was wondering if an "extreme" version of R.E.D would also be in the works?

Also, if by chance, do you know if it is possible to removed the combat 'explosion' looking effect when units hit each other? or if it is built into the animation. It takes up a large poriton of the combat and is there for all combat types, club/axe, gun, they all have the same exploding effect on contact.

8. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

I'm not planning any xtrem version with the current modding framework and the difficulty to provide compatibilyty, but if someone want to make one, he can.

I don't know for the effects.

9. fraggle7

fraggle7 Chieftain

how easy is it to add custom civs to have RED sized units?