R.E.D. Modpack

R.E.D. Modpack .2

Interesting, have you been able to test the combat animations for the fighters ? (vs air and ground)

yes it seems fine. but im going to test if its really perfect for that settings

EDIT: I Tested the BiPlane. only 1 unit fired going to test P51 and JetFighter

EDIT2: It seems that 2 units fired in biplane and fighter. in jetfighter only one unit fired against ironclad

EDIT3: Combat Animation seems fine

EDIT4: Biplane is the only one that has ugly combat animation hahahaha

EDIT5: 0.600000 is the best size for biplane

Last edited:
Macedonia and Persian DLC
Macedonian Units.png
Persian Immortal.png

Not all units get re-scaled. I am using moar units with compatibility patch.

Attachments

• CivilizationVI 2017-03-29 18-19-44-144.jpg
    CivilizationVI 2017-03-29 18-19-44-144.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
Was I supposed to put both the main, Poland and Moar Units in the mods folder at the same time? Or is the cause of my problems just the fact that the other mods I have aren't "compatible" with the new update?

Well either I'm doing something wrong, or some extremely minor quality of life mods aren't updated/compatible with the newest version and/or R.E.D or MOAR, cuz I get a black screen saying press to start which then boots me to main menu when creating the game,

Well either I'm doing something wrong, or some extremely minor quality of life mods aren't updated/compatible with the newest version and/or R.E.D or MOAR, cuz I get a black screen saying press to start which then boots me to main menu when creating the game,

What mod are you referring to?

Well, it's either R.E.D, MOAR and their addons, Chosen Unique, Strudeler's Mod, Quo's Combined Tweaks, Tomatekhs Historical Religions, Plots Road and Movement Speed or Production Queue. Although technically, none of the small ones should cause incompatibilities. EDIT: I thought I'd overrule myself in terms of having the patience to go one by one, but idk if I'll have the patience to go one by one all the way, but so far I've found it's definitely not Prod Queue (As I already expected, since it shouldn't be dependent on update compatibility. So that narrows the blame down to one of the bigger mods.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom