• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

R1-Fast and Dirty

GPS to Hasdrubal

GPS to Calis

The Zulu embassador seems to be abusing his drink and keeps offering peace treaties like kandies.

GPS to Chamnix...

Battle near Elvandar:

4/4 archer vs. 3/3 spearman --> 3/3 spearman
4/4 warrior vs. 3/3 spearman --> 3/4 spearman
4/4 warrior vs. 3/4 spearman --> 2/4 warrior

Another mine found to be unsafe and closed down - it really looks like your workers took a lot less time on them than they should have :p.

GPS to Rodent.

GPS to Rodent

3/3 Spearman(Persian) vs 3/3 Warrior (Zulu)=1/3 Warrior

3/3 Archer (Persian) vs 2/2 Warrior (zulu)= 3/3 Archer

and stupid me misclicking and attacking with spear first :lol:

GPS to Calis

No worries Chamnix, I hope you are fine now, and remain so for a long,long time.

GPS to Hasdrubal

GPS to Calis

Is there any chance that this one will continue? Maybe Hasdrubal can take over both civs?

Or you guys just surrender :p

Too bad I missed this one, I probably could have talked Cyc into partnering up. If you decide to switch to a 3-team free for all, let me know.

How about it denyd?

If Chamnix agrees of course, we could try this one:

Chamnix & Calis vs. denyd & Cyc...

This one here has died for me actually.

The game starter does not even react to any inquiry, though he is still active in the forum...

Sounds like a deal. Hopefully, you guys won't beat denyd and I like you beat these two. :hammer:

Anyone know a good map maker?

I'd like to suggest a couple of rule changes to prevent a unbalancing event.

1. No SGL's
2. Make Statue of Zeus a minor wonder that needs horses
3. Make Knights Templar a minor wonder that needs iron

Do we want to stay with the original parameters of small, panagea map with lots of resources and with accelarated production & increased unit support?

Personally, I'd like to stay away from accelarated production. I'd even like to bump it up to Standard map.

Anyone know a good map maker?

nope

I'd like to suggest a couple of rule changes to prevent a unbalancing event.

1. No SGL's

Agreed

2. Make Statue of Zeus a minor wonder that needs horses
3. Make Knights Templar a minor wonder that needs iron

That's ok with me...

Do we want to stay with the original parameters of small, panagea map with lots of resources and with accelarated production & increased unit support?

We can leave out accelerated production and the map size doesn't matter to me that much. standard is also good for me. Increased unit support is a nice feature, if we want to slaughter each other ;)

Top Bottom