Racist chavs/hooligans

What should we do with the raving nazi early in the morning?

• Ignore his words and let them whither!

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Put him in a cell with a burly convict!

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Put him into orbit in a flying saucer!

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Infiltrate his gang and expose him on YouTube!

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Give him a medal and crown him Fuhrer!

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but what exactly? Strict punishment does nothing to solve violent behaviour. It's a deeply ingrained social issue which won't go away quickly.

Did I advocate strict punishment anywhere? :confused:

No, I think we should start doing somethnig about this before things like this happens.

The 15 year old who apparently was the one doing the beating had been known to the authorities since he was 10! He should have been removed from his family into a new enviroment where he would have been taken care off.

Success is the best revenge.

Ignore them if they decide to attack pull your gun .....er knife......er pencil and defend your self with prejudice.

In the UK, is pepper spray (or something like it) legal? If this were the US, and someone was harrassing me like that, I'd look straight at them and motion for them to be quiet. If they came at me in a threatening way, I'd spray them with some liquid pain and file an assault report with the police.

Did I advocate strict punishment anywhere? :confused:

Sorry, no, I did not mean to imply you were suggesting that. It's just that's the first solution people tend to suggest in these situations so I thought I'd pre-emptively address it.

I'm happy if they deported of all the hardcore racists out of Aus.

I'd be more happy if they deported the Muslims as well.

I'm happy if they deported of all the hardcore racists out of Aus.

I'd be more happy if they deported the Muslims as well.

Fark dat shoot, nitwit! I'd throw whatever I have in my hand at the time at the car and get the guy out of his car. If he truly is a chav, I'd have no problem beating his butt to the curb.

Uggh! They are irritating! I'm walking along the street, minding my own business and I see a cheap black car with music blaring out of it driving down the street. They then drive past me and shout something, usually racist abuse ('p*ki!!!!!' or the like) at me. Does this ever happen to you? Please give your opinions about the issue of this and how it can be solved. Should the perpetrators be deported? Shot? Abducted by aliens? Or is it more important to ignore them as I usually do?
I guess it depends on whether they're bigger than you, and what the odds are that they're packing heat. :lol:

I can't recall anything happing to me. But a friend of mother was harassed by a bunch of kids, while walking down the street. Apparently, they tauinting her "chinois" until she confront them they and ran off. But minor compared to OP.

As for the OP, I don't know. I guess if the same people are doing it to you repeated, you ought report it to the police as harassment. Otherwise, you just avoid areas where this happen frequently. Not the best option, but they only thing you give it a bigger social problem one person can't solve. The poll options are really only feastable in fantasy.

I completely agree. Besides, american slang becomes actual mainstream words - can't say anything for the st00pid Brits.

Bill says, speaking English.

Uggh! They are irritating! I'm walking along the street, minding my own business and I see a cheap black car with music blaring out of it driving down the street. They then drive past me and shout something, usually racist abuse ('p*ki!!!!!' or the like) at me. Does this ever happen to you? Please give your opinions about the issue of this and how it can be solved. Should the perpetrators be deported? Shot? Abducted by aliens? Or is it more important to ignore them as I usually do?
Yeah, I get abuse for being a metaller/goth occasionally. Chavs are the stain on our society:(

Yeah, I get abuse for being a metaller/goth occasionally. Chavs are the stain on our society:(

As a matter of interest, do the chavs call you "gay"?

I'm white and live in a mostly Asian neighborhood, so this does not happen to me.

However, racism should be a crime. People should be sent to jail or fined. I do care if people want "freedom of speech." Racism is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom