Random Civ-Rome-MONARCH

conquer_dude

Imperial Slave
You guys may be wondering why I just left that other thread because I recieved much more info than that of what I already new. Mods, could you please delete that thread if you can?;)

Alright:

System-CONQUESTS
Civ-(Random) Romans
Map-Huge, Continents
Victory-Conquest NOT ALWAYS WAR
Barbarinans-Random:confused:
Age-5 bil.
Temperate

I'll play in the mid now. Just to get it situated.

1.Azzaman
2.Mr David
3.Hikaro
4.Open
5.Conquer_Dude

Alright. Sorry about that other one. FOrget about it.:crazyeye:

Attachments

• Caesar of the Romans, 4000 BC.zip
    52.1 KB · Views: 69
  • The start.JPG
    The start.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 127
I'll join in here. The other SG I'm in is progressing slowly...

I don't want to take the first set though, put me in a later slot.

Alright sorry Im late internet was down until now.

Azzaman if you get it I guess we could go ahead and start and let others join later.

What's our strategy? Should we research Writing->Philo=Lit for GL or Bronze->Iron and hope for Legions?

We might want to go for IW in there somewhere. Because legions are excelent attack and defenders. If there is iron and neighboring lands. Are main strategy will be WAR TIME!!

Let's try and stay in despotism because we have to do conquests and we need to be evil and war loving people. So eventually we'll get iron. :D:

That after IW I would guess., Becuase if we dont have iron that would suck but if we do, that'd be just great. But BW and IW take 2000 years... :crazyeye:

Wish azzaman was here... He's the starter

lurker's comment: You don't need the Great Library. Your best bet is to get your government tech as a freebie via Philosophy. You'll be able to trade for BW, IW and other techs the AI likes to research.

I've got it. I'm going to aim for the "Republic Slingshot" in which we research (in this order) Writing, Code of Laws, Philosophy, Republic. Provided we learn Philo first, we get Republic for free!

lurker's comment: Please give me a room in the Lurker hotel too :lol:

GL is useless on on levels lower than deity, because AI is researching very slow, and you will learn more techs if you will research and trade. As was said before, Republic slingshot is much better ;)

Well Smart is all knowing. We could try that AFTER IW, since that is our main strategic tech. Go for it azzaman.

azzaman333 said:
:lol: i cant open the save!

have you patched to 1.22?
Patched? no dont think so.

Top Bottom