Random Events

When you did these did you remember that there were many like the volcano event that were in Modules/Ori?

I need a few changes to the events done but I need to get the graphics done first. Lost at sea event should have a small chance of spawning a shipwreck if not next to ice sheet and a "shipwreck in ice" when next to ice sheet.

Stuck in ice would be a good event, similar to the swamp and oil ones but for ships that can't traverse ice but are next to ice sheets.

I didn't touched Ori's events at all I think.

Nice ideas for ships! Not sure how to do the "next to icesheet" code. If you do it in python I can have a look, this would be sufficient to understand it I think.

I have also more plans with events reagarding the :gold: costs. They should be scaled by the game progress. 100 :gold: from wool in the Th era is just wrong :crazyeye:

Ori's events (event infos and event trigger infos) over ride those in the events stuff you did so you may not have made some changes. Merging them in to core may be a good idea anyway.

It is best when developing to have them in your folder once developed and just before a freeze for a release they should be merged back into the core. You get to decide which. ;)

I should move the super forts, and the entertainer and merchant units from my directory into core this time round ie for v35. I could move much of the subdued animals and captive mods also.

Ok good.

Will you go through the vulcoano events from ori and delete everything that is not necessary? After that I can merge them into the core after I had a look at them again.

Also, we should move hydros and my buildings into the core as well as some wonders from Vokarya and ls16 and Sargon and some units from Yudishtira.

I have a suggestion for a random event, hope I am posting in the right thread.

A random event that occurs around the WWII era, "Schindler's Factory" pops up in your Capital for a length of time and gives a negative to units built in the city or slows down production of units while it is present in your city.

Top Bottom