Random question of teh day/week/whenever

Megaman_zx

Dark Lord of the Sith
The rules are simple every 24 hours or more someone will post a question that is either really ambiguous or really funny and people try to respond in a way to receive the maximum level of humor. I'll start by posting the first question. try not to post a question if it hasn't been 24 hours since the last question, or no one has answered the question without it being voted unfunny. i will try to make something funny out of a question if no one else can.

Question of the day: If a turtle loses it's shell is it naked or homeless? (this is also a good example of a funny question)

The bank foreclosed on the turtle and took it's home and all it's stuff.

Spoiler :
Is that what you were looking for?

If a hen-and-a-half can lay an egg-and-a-half in a day-and-a-half,
how long does it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

yeah, that's great, the longer the better but hey, lots of funny stuff!!!

i guess i'll post another example question:

If you strangle a smurf, what color does it turn?
you guys can have some fun with this one.

A "Smurf"? Is that what they're calling it these days? Whatever happened to the "Chicken"?

Spoiler :
jeff dunham rules!

example: A while back an anatomy professor examined the physical makeup of smurf blood and found that it is made of a compound formerly unknown to human kind. When strangled the smurf blood loses all it's oxygen which makes it turn into a neon yellow color. the neon yellow reflects light extremely well and is used to paint most road signs. so next time you're driving down teh road and see a yellow sign, think of smurf factories where smurfs are manufactured ans killed for their blood. please help save the smurfs.

this is alot more serious than it has to be, you can make it as outrageous as you like. but if there's gonna be a question every day than we need either more quantity, more quality, or more time to post answers, you can choose

I think the more important question is does Smurfette's rug match the curtains.

i think i'm gonna let this run for a day longer. you guys can still post questions, but i'd lik emore feedback.

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?

Why is it that "one" has a "w"-sound but no "w",
and "two" has a "w" but no "w"-sound?

Why a pineapple called "pineapple" where there's no way you can miss it for a pine or an apple?
Why is there no ham in an hamburger?

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?

If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

How do you throw away a garbage can?

When they ship styrofoam peanuts from the factory, what do they pack them in?

Why don't I get a couple of asprin on the top of the cotton balls I buy?

If a person owns a piece of land, how deep do they own it?

If you had x-ray vision and could see through anything, wouldn't you see through everything and actually see nothing?

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what its all about?

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
You cannot melt dry ice; it goes through sublimation.

If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?
There is a word in the dictionary that is "misspelled".

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
Heaven (and yes, they are rating your performance).

How do you throw away a garbage can?
For metal, crush it as best you can. For plastic, cut it up with metal shears and put it in your new garbage can.

When they ship styrofoam peanuts from the factory, what do they pack them in?
Cardboard boxes.

Why don't I get a couple of asprin on the top of the cotton balls I buy?
Cotton doesn't have balls.

If a person owns a piece of land, how deep do they own it?
This is spelled out in statute depending on your location. My first house was only a few hundred feet, to allow diagonal drilling for oil under it.

If you had x-ray vision and could see through anything, wouldn't you see through everything and actually see nothing?
No, but you would cause radiation burns to everything you looked at.

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what its all about?
There is only the now. When you are doing the Hokey Pokey, it IS what it's all about.

Considering this is the 'Humor and Jokes' thread, those wern't very humerous or jokey.:sad:

yeah, i agree. I hesitate to post this question because i don't want to start a giant theological debate, but if you think about it, it can be really funny.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Here's a funny example:

Neither, there was an asexual chicken egg hybrid that reproduced through mitosis and it mutated into a separate chicken and egg at the same time. It was a giant ball with feet wings and a beak.

How about people ask funny questions and we dont bother answering them?
The questions are always much funnier than the answers.

Top Bottom