Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

Stupid allergies . . .

Happening to me too, or maybe it's just pollution, because the air smells like car exhaust.

@Mirc: Tell the politician to wait a f***ing day or two. :p

You get dumped yet?

It's not my fault your credit sucks, okay? Don't have three frickin' bankrupcies and then get pissy with me about it, alright? Seriously, just go away. Jackarse!

French oral exam tommorow! I'm prepared, but I'm a very shy person, so I think I'm going to struggle. At least until I hit my stride, anyway. :cool:
Either you phrased that very oddly or we all have very perverted minds. :sad:

D:

Maybe all the other people are getting F's. Then he'd be at the head of the class! :D

Somehow, I have a very solid D in Spanish with 1 and a half weeks to go. Oh boy.

Aren't you the one having an affair with your Spanish teacher? Or am I thinking of someone else?

No that's someone else with their german teacher.

My life sucks so much.

Dear Silver:

Date of Incident: October 1, 2008 3:00 AM
Meeting Date: November 14, 2008 1:15 PM

Charges: Residence Life Violations/Other Violations/Other Violation,
Residence Life Violations/Disorderly Conduct Violation/Vandalism/Damage
Decision of Responsibility/Convictions: Residence Life Violations/Disorderly Conduct Violation/Vandalism/Damage,
Residence Life Violations/Disorderly Conduct Violation/Noise Violation
Aggravating factors: N/A

Sanctions: 1. Bulletin Board
Complete by: Wednesday, December 10, 2008
You are required to work with XXX and XXX to create a bulletin board for your floor about respect. It is to be approved before posting by your hall director or resident advisor.

2. Other Sanction (Specify)
Complete by: Wednesday, December 10, 2008
You are to write an apology to the community to be posted around your floor for your disruptive behavior. The letter is to be worked on by you, XXX and XXX and be approved by the hall director or resident advisor before posting.

3. Probation
You will be placed on Residence Hall Probation for a full academic year, a year to the date of your sanction. The purpose of the probationary period is simply to explain the violation of policy and to set clear expectations regarding future behavior and the probable consequences that may result from future violations. Additional violations that occur during this probationary period will result in additional sanctioning. This is not documented as a part of your permanent student record.

Rationale: Silver has been given these sanctions for his admitted to parts of a series of pranks that escalated out of control. Each of the sanctions are ways to give back to the community to which he affected.

To appeal this decision, a written statement must be received within five (5) working days. You can submit appeal letters electronically at [appeal_link].

Do you think I should appeal? It seems excessive to me, whats residence hall probation anyway? This sucks balls. Balls.

what did you do?

what did you do?

Put lubricated condoms on someone's door and broke their door by smashing it with a stick at 3:00 am waking the entire floor up and leaving 3 large holes in the door.

Which apparently counts as:
Charges: Residence Life Violations/Other Violations/Other Violation,
Residence Life Violations/Disorderly Conduct Violation/Vandalism/Damage
Decision of Responsibility/Convictions: Residence Life Violations/Disorderly Conduct Violation/Vandalism/Damage,
Residence Life Violations/Disorderly Conduct Violation/Noise Violation

God damn this.

Do you think I should appeal? It seems excessive to me, whats residence hall probation anyway? This sucks balls. Balls.
I don't think appealing would do you much good. You admitted to it, so it would make it seem like you were trying to get out of your punishment, which is, well, what you're doing if I'm not mistaken. Just be a man and take it.

I would probably guess that residence hall probation means that if you're caught doing something like this again they're gonna throw you out.

you broke the door, your getting off pretty light. I'd press charges if you broke my door. lol

So you DID actually do that!

I don't think appealing would do you much good. You admitted to it, so it would make it seem like you were trying to get out of your punishment, which is, well, what you're doing if I'm not mistaken. Just be a man and take it.

I don't mind the first two, but I object to the probation. I think that's unnecessary.

you broke the door, your getting off pretty light. I'd press charges if you broke my door. lol

Press charges for what? Its not your door its the university, and you deserved it for banging on my wall and waking me up at 3 am. Its only natural I would lose my temper if you were being a dick on purpose. Incidentally they also have the same sanctions as me for the first two so I guess that's ok, but I wonder if they got the third sanction. I'll ask them.

So you DID actually do that!

I was provoked dammnit. Provoked.

I suggest you stop acting like a damned child and grow up.

You did the crime, now you have to do the time.

Top Bottom