Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

You should be happy I'm not one of your condom doorknob victims. Once you post that note and stuff, you'll be lucky if the perpetrated don't beat the living crap out of you, because that's exactly what I'd do.

There was only one room that was a victim. I'm friendly with both of them. It was a series of pranks we were doing to each other. I put condom's on their doorknob, they cover my door with cheese and embed cookies in it. But these university people are uptight and just have to get involved. The only thing that affected anyone else was that I banged on their door which was loud and woke up most of the floor. Notice those two are also getting sanctioned not just me.

I hate, hate, hate, mindless book work. It blunts my thought process so much. I'm at the point where the only class I actually look forward to is English. It's the only class where I'm actually challenged to interpret and express grand themes in new ways.

Every time I crack a text book, a little part of me dies.

I hate, hate, hate, mindless book work. It blunts my thought process so much. I'm at the point where the only class I actually look forward to is English. It's the only class where I'm actually challenged to interpret and express grand themes in new ways.

Every time I crack a text book, a little part of me dies.

Welcome to the home stretch, my friend

We were discussing christmas working times on a team call this morning, my bosses boss said "I see no reason for anyone to be in between the 24th and the 5th".

I turned to my boss who said "we will be in - the only days off will be the 25th, 26th and 1st"

We were discussing christmas working times on a team call this morning, my bosses boss said "I see no reason for anyone to be in between the 24th and the 5th".

I turned to my boss who said "we will be in - the only days off will be the 25th, 26th and 1st"
:lol: I feel your pain....it's more or less the same for me, except that the roles of boss and bosses boss are reversed :ack:

Someone crunched my glasses. They were on the floor under a shirt & when my GF discovered them they were in two pieces. I can't afford new ones & I'm not going to ask my mom.

Oh well, I hate wearing glasses anyway & I only really need them for driving.

Oh well, I hate wearing glasses anyway & I only really need them for driving.

Why not just get a prescription windshield?

I think I've broke my little finger on my right hand. It is painful all the time and very difficult to move. I can bend it downwards ok, but bending it upwards is not a nice experience. It makes horrible clicking noises and sensations when moved in a particular way. If it was broken, would I be able to move it at all?

I'm not sure it is fractured, but it certainly FEELS like it. Anyone who's ever broke a bone, know the feeling? Yeh... it's that. :sad:

You telling me you never seen the Pink Panther? I just felt nostalgic so I thought what the hell. :p
I've totally seen the Pink Panther, but nowadays everybody's trying to claim the color pink to represent their own cause, from the cancer people to the anti-war people. I thought you were going political! :eek:

Think pink just because you can, and not to show support for anything at all! Whatever happened to revolution for the hell of it? Whatever happened to protesting nothing in particular, just protesting cause it's Saturday and there's nothing else to do?

A Cookie to anyone who knows what I'm referencing. :p

"Mraaaarrrrrrrrr"? :p That's the best you could come up with?

Top Bottom