Random Rants LXVIII: Burn it all to the ground and start over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Freud wrong about everything and what, the dream was about my mother?

if it was, at least it shows you really like your dad :D

I don't read into my dreams. They tend to be random and messed up. If they mean anything it's nothing some ancient Austrian could figure out.

The day after the dream in question I had a dream in which I was walking around with a knife. Then at one point I look down and to the left and there's a little girl standing there and she's of such a height that the top of the knife grazed the top of her head. And it's bleading. I was like "WTF"

I don't think dreams generally mean much of anything.

But if you have the same dream three or four times, it's quite probable that your subconscious is trying to tell you something important.

I quite frequently dream that I'm in a swimming pool, swimming along quite happily until the water level begins to drop and I'm trying to swim in an empty pool.

I take this dream to be highly significant.

I think it means I'm getting too hot and sweaty in the night and then I'm cooling down again.

And then there's the dream about public lavatories.

I take that to mean I need a poo.

Do you think there's a future for me in dream interpretation?

I guess the UFC is abandoning all pretense of being any kind of reputable sports league. Not only is Georges St Pierre vs Michael Bisping back on the table, Jon Jones has challenged Brock Lesnar to another circus-sideshow "superfight." Lesnar's not even a current UFC fighter; he 'retired', was busted for using PEDs, and went back to pro wrestling.

Warpus ofc your dream means that your penis obsession is bound to hurt the ones around you even if neither you or them realise it. :scan:

Freud out!

I've seen one several times.

But I hasten to add it was my own.

And very fond of him I've been over the years. In fact, so far we've proved inseparable. While dreaming and awake.

Dumb people who think they are smart people are the reason God keeps trying to hit us with asteroids.

I don't think he's trying as hard as he could. I recommended we all write him a letter of encouragement, to boost his confidence. They say that 90% of success is attitude.

If I ever see a penis in any of my dreams you guys will be the first to know

so....whats up with your roomates meatloaf :confused::confused::confused:

I love that we have a HPC cluster available.
I hate that I can get max 100 of the 800something cores, no matter what the cluster load is :gripe:.
And since some of my stuff will take like a month to compute, this also means that I'll have <10 cores available for this time :gripe:.

Congratulations, you lot, you've made me go and play Asteroids again.
No, there were just all these large containers set up in front of the bathtub, one had ground beef, one had something else, there were all these devices attached, maybe a meat grinder, I don't know, I'm staring at my bathtub wondering how the hell I'm going to shower and what all that stuff is, and then I look to my left and my roommate is wearing some weird protective white suit and is moving large amounts of meat with his hands. So all in all not the sort of scene you want to see when you're about to jump in the shower
You should sell these as plotlines to Matthew Inman.

I'm getting really anxious about what to do this autumn

Time to apply for university courses is quickly running out, and I'm stuck like hundreds of kilometers away from anything for like close on two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom