Random Rants ': No, YOUR thread titles suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Aristotelian science wasn't all it was cracked up to be. :p

I can't drop subtitles but Takhisis can use stupid numerals okay then

I can't drop subtitles but Takhisis can use stupid numerals okay then

No, it's not okay if Takhisis uses stupid numerals, just like it's not okay if you don't use a subtitle.

Nor his philosophy. Yet Archimedes remains sort of important, don't you eureskeis?

As if no one from any other culture would have sat in a bathtub if he hadn't.

True. Also pretty much someone else would provide a proof for the

Probably some celtic druid was thinking of showing stuff about volumes of spheres, cones and cylinders that same day, or at least month.

Just teasing you, Kyr. I have the highest regard for the contributions of the Greeks to the advance of civilization.

It looks like Xi and Epsilon followed by an aspirant, indicating that it is 65. :)

Can we all swear an oath never to let Takhisis start another one of these threads ever again until we can brainwash the Philhellenism out of him?
Rants gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children and post no lolcats. I shall wear no crowns and win no mafia/NOTW games. I shall live and die at my keyboard. I am the poster in the darkness. I am the watcher of the rant/rave thread. I am the shield that guards the sub forums of CFC. I pledge my life and honor to OT, for this night and all the nights to come.
:salute:

It looks like Xi and Epsilon followed by an aspirant, indicating that it is 65. :)

If its meaning must, and can, be conveyed by "65," then it is not 65, it is some recondite circumnumeration substituting for the straightforward "65."

Which, as everyone knows,

Spoiler :
is LXV

Neckties are a ridiculous and offensive item of clothing, but business dress without a necktie looks weird and incomplete, and the British are a primitive and unintelligent race who still think you need business dress to answer a telephone.

And I could deal with all that, but I only own casual clothes and a funerals-and-job interviews suit, so I'm going to have to go out and spend a bunch of money on clothes I don't want for a job that doesn't merit them, before I've been paid so much as a grubby ha'penny.

Capitalism, who needs it?

Neckties are a ridiculous and offensive item of clothing, but business dress without a necktie looks weird and incomplete, and the British are a primitive and unintelligent race who still think you need business dress to answer a telephone.

And I could deal with all that, but I only own casual clothes and a funerals-and-job interviews suit, so I'm going to have to go out and spend a bunch of money on clothes I don't want for a job that doesn't merit them, before I've been paid so much as a grubby ha'penny.

Capitalism, who needs it?
now you will also have the appropriate garb for date nights at fancy restaurants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom