Ranged Support Fire, how to get it done in my mod???

kps666

Chieftain
Im working on my new mod. Found an ability called "RangedSupportFire". Wanted it for the gatlinggung an the machine gun to make them more useful.
First, it didnt work at all. Then I saw an order in the GlobalDefines, updated the order "FIRE_SUPPORT_DISABLED" on "0". But after that order, the game crashes, every situation, a ranged attack should been made by defendig units :confused:

Does anybody know how to get this fixed???

Presumably the C++ code would need to be rebuilt around the feature. What are you actually hoping to have happen?

Yep, need some C++

I've a kind of fire support (defensive and offensive) added in my WWII mod using C++ and Lua:

The C++ code is on GitHub, the Lua is in R.E.D. v.34 (search "First Strike" in RedCombat.lua)

Yep, need some C++

I've a kind of fire support (defensive and offensive) added in my WWII mod using C++ and Lua:

The C++ code is on GitHub, the Lua is in R.E.D. v.34 (search "First Strike" in RedCombat.lua)

OK, thats little bit too hard for me I think. I thought it would be easier, because the promotion is already existing in the pedia (and promotions.xml of course)...

yes but the promotion is not working AFAIK. It was half-working at one point IIRC.

yes but the promotion is not working AFAIK. It was half-working at one point IIRC.

A, OK. Then the mod has to come without...
I'm really pissed off enough at that point, is really a god damm hard work doing a mod. Big respect to you, I get frustrated by doing one single unit with art defines :p
So I stop this project and get back getting frustrated by updating some text files. A double screen would be cool :lol:

Thank for your help guys!

Top Bottom