Rat 17 - AW for C3C scenarios

it seems you guys are up to another try.

I will roll a start on emperor (and War council disabled) tonight. random Civ, but if we are smack in the middle, it might get painful as well.

I discovered that diplo win condition can not be switched off as scientific leaders. Is it possible to disbale that in the editor and save as another scenario?

lurker's comment: With your wonderful SG, I tried to remove the map from the Scenerio and I got Random Sengoku outside Japan, with set rules. Maybe you'd like to change your flavor and play the Shogunate on another planet.

we could do that, what plarq suggestd.

I actually edited the rules and we now would have a random map without war council. If we decide for that, which map do you repfer? Continents or pangaea?

I like continents since it requires some use of boats, but only if the Japanese Scenario has ocean travel. Otherwise pangea - Trying to get across ocean with sinking boats wouldn't work well.

I assume we will start a new thread for the new game once we decide what we are doing?

I also like continents, with amphibious attacks possible that should be interesting. It will be a crowded map with 18 opponents on a standard map...

If everyone is fine, I roll a start tonight and start rat18...

I wanted to run the scenario, but I got a problem, when I clear the map in the editor, then select standard size, the production is like this :confused:

how to get it back to normal as the played is not supposed to enjoy this kind of bonus...

not only is it huge, it's a bug...but unless someone can actually tell me how to get rid of this bug, I can't start a new game...maybe plarq knows since he said he played with a random map

its just that accelerated production is on by default in this game.. just turn it off in the scenario properties in the sceranio (the box below where you turned off diplomatic victory)

Also when in that screen make sure it says that it is 18 players available in the game when you are on that screen, as I think it may reset to 8 when you turn off the custom map or something

thanks for the help :goodjob: will try it out tonight

I started the new thread

Rat18

Top Bottom