Raze An Empty Barbarian Camp 100 Times by Reloading

Speaking of achievements for SP I guess they don't work when in a mod? I had a couple in vanilla games before using mods and achievements that I should have gotten didn't get recognize like a victory with a new leader. Connoisseur was the only badge recognized rating a mod.

It's definitely not important enough to go back to vanilla games to get them! Just curious. :xmascheers:

That's correct, within a mod you don't get credit for regular achievements

Speaking of achievements for SP I guess they don't work when in a mod? I had a couple in vanilla games before using mods and achievements that I should have gotten didn't get recognize like a victory with a new leader. Connoisseur was the only badge recognized rating a mod.

It's definitely not important enough to go back to vanilla games to get them! Just curious. :xmascheers:

What concerns "MP" achievement, to follow the discussion - civ's only MP achievement can be easily done in single player. You need to host a game and instead of real players make AI to play for other civs. Win this game - and you'll have the achievement (it's also will work if you win the game when all other players have left the game and you finish it with AI's replacing them).

So I agree that steam achievements are stupid, but sometimes it's fun.

Thanks for the tips I unlocked "Win any Multi-Player Match" this morning.

Extract the attached savegame file (1 Turn until Cultural Victory) to the following directory after unzipping

Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Saves\multi

Launch Civ 5, Multi Player, Local Network, Host a Game (once), Load Game, Load my savegame, Launch Game - I need some people to check out the details, I played Continents - Small Map, Both achievements are still locked - I guess it must be for single player only. The good thing is that I started this game in a fantastic location with the exact layout I wanted from the random map generations, so I won the game before other two players researched Astronomy and they were stucked in other continents and fought against each other. 3 Players total works the best for me if I'm the only one on my continent.

Attachments

• Unlocked Win Any Multi-Player Match.jpg
    Unlocked Win Any Multi-Player Match.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Ramesses II_0247 AD-1954.rar
    487.1 KB · Views: 63
Thanks for the tips I unlocked "Win any Multi-Player Match" this morning.

Extract the attached savegame file (1 Turn until Cultural Victory) to the following directory after unzipping

Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Saves\multi

Launch Civ 5, Multi Player, Local Network, Host a Game (once), Load Game, Load my savegame, Launch Game - I need some people to check out the details, I played Continents - Small Map, Both achievements are still locked - I guess it must be for single player only. The good thing is that I started this game in a fantastic location with the exact layout I wanted from the random map generations, so I won the game before other two players researched Astronomy and they were stucked in other continents and fought against each other. 3 Players total works the best for me if I'm the only one on my continent.

Well, he's another tip for you. You could have started "future era" on minimap with two players and win much faster (for example, space victory i think would take ~25 turns) than spending 247 turns for cultural victory, if this achievement is so important...

Top Bottom