Real Unit and Terrain Data Compiled from Civilopedia

Hi,

have there been any changes in the 1.21 Patch to the values and if, will the be an update to the EXCELLENT reference?

KeeP CooL & FooL,

Maverick

Good project. Thank you for your work.

I would recomend this file to civ fans of all levels.

a great quick reference guide without too many details

Great graphics and layout... worth printing as a helping hand!!

Great work !!!

Thanks one and all for the great comments, I really appreciate it.

Turns out I missed a whole bunch of changes in 1.17!! I'm so embarassed.

Keep an eye on the Tutorials/Help section of the Civ3.com website. Very shortly they will be putting up an updated version of this file in which I included all the updates for 1.17 and 1.21.

The update also includes graphics on the Wonder page, which is now two pages actually, one for great wonders and one for small wonders. Thanks to Alanus in France for originally doing that layout work in the French version of this file which he made.

Also, the new version soon to be on Civ3.com includes a redesigned Resources page, which includes the terrain for Strategic resources, and groups the resources into Strategic, Luxury and Bonus resources. Both of those are changes people have wanted for a long time.

There are also a couple errors corrected in the new version, some of which are just updates to bring the file in line with patches.

--LW

I wait with anticipation.

Hi all,

Civ3.com now has the latest version of the reference file available for download, and I've mailed a note to Thunderfall about it too.

This version is up to date for 1.29 I believe (it was up to date for 1.21 and I don't expect any changes in 1.29 that would affect it, they seem to be focusing on the editor now judging by the readme for 1.21. 1.17 was the last patch that had a lot of changes in costs and stats).

--LW

Thank you. I am headed that way now. I appreciate the effort you have put into it.

Thank you. I have enjoyed your earlier works, and can't wait to d/l this one.

One question, though. This is updated from the one I d/led about a week and a half ago?

Thank you Thunderfall.

Your work is great, I like this manual, it is very useful!
I have some suggestion, can you use them in next version if you think it is good.
1. Can you add key shortcut for deleting from production queue?
2. can you add army unit?
3. It is better if you can add graphics for City Improvements.
4. Bonus resource graphics is on the mistake position.

Then I found Trade Network seems doesn't work, can you explain to me.

Thanks a lot

mikezang

It will surely adds to my Civilization series collection, I Salute You LoneWolf!

Any plans for a Play the World update, Please?

Thank you Julian and Thunderfall for making it available here.

I noticed that LoneWolf has not posted here in quite some time. Does anyone know if he has plans to update this file for Conquests?
Perhaps TF can shed some light on this?

hey LoneWolf are you making a C3C version of the file? i'm looking it forward! :worship:

[c3c] [c3c] [c3c] [c3c] [c3c]

The "New Thread" and "Post Reply" buttons ARE awfully close together, aren't they. ;) --Padma

Top Bottom