Real Unit and Terrain Data Compiled from Civilopedia

Hello, thanks guys for the continued interest in this file. That's very gratifying.

I don't actually have Conquests yet, I've been busy looking after my twin girls born December '02, but I have a bit more time these days and I plan to check out Conquests soon.

However, Alanus, who produced the French version of the file has put together a version for Conquests and I'm just proofreading and tweaking it now. I hope to post it in the next couple days.

So stay tuned! : )

--LW

Mr. LoneWolf.

I too would love to see your files when you get Conquests. I have a family also, so my time is very limited. Without your wonderous files on Conquests, I am kind of lost in the changes as I don't have the time to re-study everything. So I mostly stick to PTW despite me buying it a short time ago.

Thanks for all of your efforts in PTW..., AWESOME!!

C3C version of the reference file is released! See the first post for download link. :)

Great job, LoneWolf5050! :goodjob:

Just downloaded the file and it looks great as usual! :goodjob:

Fantastic job Lonewolf and Alanus! :worship:

Thunderfall,

Thanks for the info. I am not too bright. I do not understand where to find it. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

Great work LoneWolf5050 :goodjob:

I'm an "old" fan of your very useful reference file !

Please, do you know where can I get the French version of this file ?

Thanks a lot !

Hi all,

There is at least one error in the Conquests version of the file. (Secret Police HQ). It's possible there are a few more small inaccuracies. If anyone finds anything, please post here. I will do an update sometime in the near future that will hopefully be a final final version.

--LW

Originally posted by LoneWolf5050
Hi all,

There is at least one error in the Conquests version of the file. (Secret Police HQ). It's possible there are a few more small inaccuracies. If anyone finds anything, please post here. I will do an update sometime in the near future that will hopefully be a final final version.

--LW

Hi !

I do not find mention of the lethal bombardment for several ground/naval/air units. In particular, the Korean H'wacha has lethal bombardmet.

No mention of the militar/scientific great leaders either ;)

Also someone mentioned this from the main site comments:

The immortals do not upgrade to the medieval infantry, but they do upgrade to guerilla.

I am just copying and pasting. Of course, you may already be aware of this. :)

Incense is worth 2 gold in Conquests. It's listed as 1 (which is what it was in PTW and Vanilla)

So far this extremely minor nitpick is the only thing I've found. :goodjob:

This is an awesome resource, thanks! Extremely useful and it looks great too!

I have a few little suggestions:

* There is a typo on "Universal Suffrage" (not Sufferage)
* How about expanding the civ abilities matrix to the entire grid (not just a triangle). It would mean each civ would be listed twice, but it would be easier to view all civs with a specific ability, or with a particular combination (say you want to find the civ that is Religious and Militaristic, you look across the Religious row, but the chart runs out, so you end up looking up and down the Religious column).
* A mention of the ability of the Berserker and Marines to do amphibious attacks might be useful.

just a dumb question, where do i put that file in(im sorry im a noob) :crazyeye:

Edit

Also, the Secret Police HQ uses the Forbidden place graphic when you build it, not the War Council graphic (because that is a whole other wonder). And the graphic for it in the Civilopedia is this:

So you may change it to either one if you wish. :)

You also might want to consider putting that it acts as a third place in a city.

Top Bottom