Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LH: No, he just joined Aegis...:facepalm:

GOOD JOB CULL!! YOU JUST CREATED THE MILITANT-BANKER-NINJAPIRATE COALITION!!

@GrueKiller: No harm, no foul. Just be more careful next time.

EDIT: I second holding over the elections. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT Do not go gentle into that good night guys!!

Military dudes. Bankers. Ninja-pirates. Throw them all together in a room. Yeah.

I am very confused, but I think Aegis won (according to Ravus)?

My argument for why Cull should join me is because I have 10 pages written on how I'm going to win the war and rebuild our economy.

I'll be back in half an hour.

Edit: It's no fair to call for an extension to the elections. You wouldn't ask for that if you were winning, I imagine.

It was all a hypotheical, me doing the GPC thing, showing how the GPC could still win even with a lurker assist for you guys, as well as this choice. Arranged a while before hand by me and Ravus. Aegis has won. Now, VP or Head Interior Minister? Either one works. :p

@whosit: Exactly why we're calling for one:p

Sore losers. The whole lot of you. Did I do this back in the first election? Did Arya do this? Hmmm. Nope. Aegis could have won by 2 votes, but I wanted it to be by 1 vote to prove that I still had some diginity for my former party left.

Unless that's another lie, great job in predicting all those votes.

However, things are still so close, I think we should hold it for a day or so.

EDIT: True, I am a sore loser... But I do prefer not to lose. :p

Either way, I'll have fun messing with the OSR. ;) (LH knows exactly what I mean)

No way. I KNOW you. You're get DarkGawain to vote. No way. Or convince the dude next to you in Chem to come in and vote.

Lighthearter is probably just double checking everything.

And Cull did a silly hypothetical with a bad sentance structure which probably annoyed him.

But as long as everything goes well (as the elections closed 5 minutes ago) Then Aegis won with Cull getting a major position for his help and I become a peaceful opposition leader (Or Mathnerd could have it if he really wanted, we'll probably have to PM as it looks like he had some plans...) Considering its a time of war having a peaceful opposition leader is damn important.

Let's see:

Aegis-12
GPC-10
CoD-7

I think it's close enough to warrant extending.

Well, Arya requested demanded that he get the position, but he's lucky that I didn't want it again. :p

EDIT: I thought it was 10 - 11 or 11 - 12? But you're probably right...

Of course Arya won't get the job. Does that need explaning? And yes it did annoy me that my silly hypotheical led to such confusion.

Could I have the position, perhaps? But you do deserve it more I guess...

Let's see:

Aegis-12
GPC-10
CoD-7

I think it's close enough to warrant extending.

Yeah. No. Otherwise, you could call of a re-election no matter what happened. If you want to recount, MathNerd could call all the lurkers to come and vote. No going to happen.

Honestly, I do trust Aysee more than a crazy ninja pirate... :)p)

OOC: Whosit will do sooo much better than me being a leader... :lol:

EDIT: Yeah, I could, but I don't plan on calling up any of the TCP's lurkers. And that part was not (I swear) because you didn't vote for me, Cull.

Honestly, I do trust Aysee more than a crazy ninja pirate... :)p)

OOC: Whosit will do sooo much better than me being a leader... :lol:

EDIT: Yeah, I could, but I don't plan on calling up any of the TCP's lurkers. And that part was not (I swear) because you didn't vote for me, Cull.

Technically, I did vote for you. I voted for the GPC as a sign of respect. And you're just call civplayerh instead. I know all of your tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom