Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
On behalf of whosit, I would like to announce the adminsitration (whosit correct me where I am wrong)
President Whosit
Vice-President Ilduce
Prime(Interior) Minister Cull
Premier of Britain (Area 1)
Premier of Iberia (Area 3) Sonereal
Minister of Scientific growth Nukeknockout
Minister of Faith JMUG
Minister of Foreign Affairs ???

You guys seem to be seeing a administration with only a 3rd of the people a bad thing. It's not. It's part of my diabolical plan (that doesn't really exist).

Whosit is the type of guy who didn't want lead (like me) yet after back talks he agreed to take the stand because people would trust him more the Ilduce.

He's exactly the type of person we can give EP powers to so that we can win the war. Whosit has the personality type that would give up the EP powers willingly. Even so, someone with EP powers can't stand against a 2/3 opposition. Finally, guess who i've arranged to be standing next to the guy at all times. Cull. Our own little assassin. Even if we're meant to be immortal, if Whosit doesn't give up EP i'm sure Cull could have fun stabbing Whosit untill Whosit WISHES he was dead.

So yes. In my mind we don't need an extention because it's all worked out perfectly.

EDIT: Yes Ilduce i decline the position. I'd only be a silent minister within a coalition. I'm needed more as a peaceful voice on the opposition. You could offer it to Arya when he comes back online as he is now an independent. (Aegis wins, Green Philosphers as the 2nd most powerful becomes opposition)

Hmm...You've managed to out-manuver me Ravus. Congrats.

Yes, retired or not, your definitely the best politician in England Ravus!!:goodjob:

Sorry Cull, i spent my last night without a laptop and fully read the Laws of Power. You don't make plans anyway, plans break down. You nudge events here and there as things are constantly in flux. If i had been online i actually expected the coalitions to be able to reach a compromise and for us to end up as opposition people together. Me as the good cop, you as the bad cop kind of thing.

You knew more about what i was thinking then most and you were very on the ball yourself with the flow of political events. You can allways steal my secret plans for next election?

Either way it's all good fun :p while i think my neutral position is still secure i don't think people will see me as completly innocent after this...

IDK... In light of recent developments, I can't really think of anything...

No one ever viewed you as innocent ever. You're on CFC. :p

Thanks for the compliements. Truth be told, I don't think I'm that good with this diplo stuff. One only has to look at the pitboss/pbem games to see it.

Who's second best?

Depends on what you count as best.
  • Personally i see WIM and MN as the best as their coalition is still strong and trustworthy.
  • Ilduce is actually very good at spotting where the events will lead in the future and quickly deduces who will probably end up with the power.
  • Aysee is also very good as that dependable sort who probably doesn't realise that pretty much everyone trusts or respects him.
  • Cull could easily carve out a position as a unpredictable politician which allways gets respect.

Anyway if you want a "best" then it's probably LH seeing the power that he constantly has :p anyway i think the major stuff is over and LH will post results later. I know it's late for most people after all.

Basically everyone who's been with us since the first 20 pages. What does that say? :p Old id always good, kidddies. Ilduce, I grudgingly admit, is actually quite good in the area you described.

On behalf of whosit, I would like to announce the adminsitration (whosit correct me where I am wrong)
President Whosit
Vice-President Ilduce
Prime(Interior) Minister Cull
Premier of Britain (Area 1)
Premier of Iberia (Area 3) Sonereal
Minister of Scientific growth Nukeknockout
Minister of Faith JMUG
Minister of Foreign Affairs ???

I think that we should discuss this before we make an official announcement, but these are the positions I am seeking to fill in my administration. I will also wait until Lighthearter makes an official announcement before popping the cork.

Anyway, a very interesting election. I can only assume that those who nudged me towards running for president was part of the larger scheme of things .... Anyway. Ravus has proven himself to be immensly clever. Though saddened, I respect his decision to decline the post of Minister of Faith. I don't suppose you want the post of "Minister Confusing our Enemies into Submission?" :lol:

Ravus - I'd have been here sooner but satellite internet can actually give molasses in an Antarctica January look fast.

Final Vote Tally:

Elections Status:

Party Tallies:

Aegis: 12

Imperial Party: 4
People's Consortium of England: 6
NPP: 2

Green Philosophers: 10

Technocratic Party: 2
Green Party of England and Wales: 1
Stonehenge Monks: 7

Coalition of Destiny: 7

Liberal Marxist Party: 3
Faith and Strength Party: 4

Coalition Tallies:

Aegis(Imperial/Consortium/NPP) - 12
Green Philosophers(Green Party/Technocratic/Monks) - 10
Coalition of Destiny - (LMP/Faith and Strength) - 7

Congratulations to President Whosit of the United Kingdom!

I'll be pretty much out of contact until Thursday afternoon (with the exception of tomorrow night) so debate and arrange your cabinet!:D

Oh, and who's Opposition Leader? MathNerd again? Aysee? Ravus??:p

- Lighthearter

Ravus>MathNerd>Aysee>lurkers>Arya

EDIT: Techinically, I only voted twice. I stated I voted for the GPC as well, making the GPC have 11 votes. No difference, but something of note.

So, Aegis won? That's great to hear after the terrible day of marching I had today.

Also, lol @ Area 3. That is going to be one of my favorite references I hear to day. (I'm very tried).

OL: Ravus=WIN

Seriously Ravus, I've always been baffled by why you didn't run for reelection. You could have, conceivably gotten three-four terms...

Yeah...

Anyways, if appropriate, I ask to be considered for the Minister of Foreign Affairs post, because I believe that I'm halfway decent at negotiating through the web of foreign relalations, but I do believe I could serve our country well through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom