Refugee Annoyance in australia...

Whoah dude... settle!

That WHOLE response was based at Rowan mentioning that Sweden doesn't stop illegals from entering. So I was having a rave at that. Wasn't in response to anything you've written.

Basically I think that people saying their country lets absolutely anyone into their country without checking them out first is dreaming.

Some of these people are refugees yes. But what are they going to do? They come here for us to feed them, house them, give them medical attention... WE are providing this for them, our Taxes and our money. I think it is OUR right just as much as theirs to live that we ensure we aren't putting out for a bunch of dodgy ****s. so give us a break!

Really not like we have been priccks in the past. we have helped out millions of people!

I'm just frustrated that Johnny howard has the UN breathing down his neck.. These people have GOOD food (prolly better than I eat.) and Good accomodation. To thank us for this ONLY temporary humane conditions they are drinking detergents, downing pills and mutilating themselves. Of course the way the rest of the world is looking at this is as if we are personally doing these things.

We are helping, we just being careful about it... we have enough bludgers and dole cheats that are already here and we just trying to cut down on an increasing problem before it snowballs.

And this to you - Allhailindia...

Australia afraid of competition?

Who are you kidding? we whup everyone butts in anything remotely competitive... Take for instance your own country... Gee, 1 billion people on less than 20 million... and we still whup your butts in Cricket! and look at the selection you can make from!

We are one of the best sporting coutries in the world, we have one of the best economies in the world (shut-up Rowan, I know sweden is higher :) )

Our ground troops are internationally recognized as the best in the world and we have fielded by far the largest amount of people in any war so far in relation to population ratio (please read the whole sentence!)

We have a good country and I think its fair to not want it overrun by people who only see it as a haven for them... It is much more than that....

Morgasshk.

Touche!!:ninja:

My point was that Australia is a country where people have a chance to erase whatever bad past they ahd and make it big. Three of my dad's cousins are settled in Australia and are doing well, so why not others. Why cant Australia give these people a shelter and refuge and help them lead life as decent human beings.

By the Strong responses elicited from some Aussies, I deeply apologize for having called Oz racist, Sorry:cool:

Originally posted by allhailIndia
Touche!!:ninja:

My point was that Australia is a country where people have a chance to erase whatever bad past they ahd and make it big. Three of my dad's cousins are settled in Australia and are doing well, so why not others. Why cant Australia give these people a shelter and refuge and help them lead life as decent human beings.

By the Strong responses elicited from some Aussies, I deeply apologize for having called Oz racist, Sorry:cool:

No worries, apology accepted. I have no problem whatsoever with giving succour to genuine refugees, but to the violent barbarians attempting to rort the system and engage in some of the lowest behaviour I have heard of, I have no tolerance. They should consider themselves lucky that they are not shot like the dogs they are (this is referring to the instigators of riots who issue death threats to the families of guards, burn down buildings, incite violence and mutilation among others, masturbate in front of and on female guards, make garrottes out of guitar wire and daggers out of toothbrushes, throw rocks at female guards causing one to have a miscarriage, and other reprehensible behaviour utterly compounded by the fact they are proud self confessed opportunists rather than genuine refugees.:mad: )

There is always more than one side to every story. The vast, vast majority of all refugees, immigrants and even illegal entrants do turn out to be good human beings. But we reserve the right as a nation to screen them for the animals described above.

Top Bottom