Relive World Wars

Relive World Wars v5.1

Allein updated Relive World Wars with a new update entry:

Relive World Wars v.4

v.4
Update:
- Correct issue with the "Australian summer patch"
- Correct issue where Artillery and Self-Propelled Artillery did not receive the Observation Balloon ability to gain +1 range
- Update Helicopter to have observation balloon abilities
- Remake of the French Tank tree to make it more like reality (Infantry/Cavalry Tank), Infantry Tank are Support unit which mean slow as Infantry and Cavalry tank are normal tank which mean faster than Infantry tank.
- Added Militia unit
- Minor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Got Version 2 to work A=OK(alone and with about 15-20 other mods),.
But Cannot get Version 4 working,even if it is the only enabled mod.
Artdefs went into Art defs
..dep went to base.
rest went to "mods"in user folder
am I missing something?

You don't have to do this anymore, simply download, open the zip, drop the "Relive World War" folder into your mygame/civ6/mods and you should be up to go.

We don't have to use the main game folder anymore to mod the artdef.

Hope it will make your game work again ! :)

Installed the Summer 2017 update Everything(your mod and civ6 running A-OK.(I put the .dep file in the base folder though).
I have tested 23 mods with yours-AOK
One mod i wish would work is the "Production Queue"(makes it a lot easier than to try and micro-manage city production).
Give it a try!!

I will look into that, maybe gonna need to incorporate it into the mod like the AI+

I posted a note on steam, but Im enjoying so much i think it needs another shoutout here too. Great job, thanks so much for putting time and effort into such an enjoyable mod!

I dont know if it was by intention or not, but Japan gets one hell of an isolationist start. That weakness is also a strength though as the sea keeps China away and friendly.. at least at the moment. Long enough to build a reasonable navy, in any case.

As it stands ive just been building up and expanding into Indonesia and eventually, Australia. Not quite WWII, but the geography is shaping up somewhat the same.

As I mentioned on steam, doing a marathon game now and the balance seems reasonable. Im a little afraid of starting a Europe game as I expect the wars over there to be about as nasty as real life... D:

Again, kudos to just a great mod. :)

Apologies for the double post.

Anyone seen issues where the light Cruiser or light Tank arnt showing up in production menu? Got both Anti-Naval Warfare and Armored Vehicle but neither the Kuma nor the Ko-Gata are available. Not even greyed, they're just missing from the menu. In the case of Anti-Naval Warfare, the Minekaze DD is available. Curious...

Apologies for the double post.

Anyone seen issues where the light Cruiser or light Tank arnt showing up in production menu? Got both Anti-Naval Warfare and Armored Vehicle but neither the Kuma nor the Ko-Gata are available. Not even greyed, they're just missing from the menu. In the case of Anti-Naval Warfare, the Minekaze DD is available. Curious...

I've found the problem for the Kuma, the Obsolete tech was before anti-naval warfare, so it didn't show up. It's seem that the disappearance of the Ko-Gata was due to the Kuma error, since when I corrected the bug the Ko-Gata was visible again.

I Also found a problem about the corps and army but I don't how to solve it... it seem to be due to another error somewhere like this one...

Allein updated Relive World Wars with a new update entry:

Relive World Wars v.5

v.5
Update:
- Not able to fix issue with corps and army for now... will also try to work on Great people for the next patch
- Revisited all other 10 civilization Tanks unit
- Rebalanced gamespeed, probably need some other adjustement in further patch
- Merged the JFD and Janboruta artwork from Nicholas II
- Correct issue where Japanese Kuma Light Cruiser was not showing because the obsolete tech was before the enabling tech

Read the rest of this update entry...

I saw your bugs thread in steam but I got a screenshot so for this time I'll write here.
So new game with China, still having trouble to have corps, can't see any button and I have nationalism like in ma japan game I told you about on steam. Can't directly build corps either, do I need an armory?

Spoiler :

There is also a wrong description for Big Ben, it says it require a commercial district but it doesn't.
You might be willing to check Victor Emmanuel agenda according to wich he doesn't care about bellicism but he still denouced me for bellicism after I declared surprise war on someone else (but he only did it once and I don't know his hidden agenda for now) . At least I can fix this in game with mortars.

I saw your bugs thread in steam but I got a screenshot so for this time I'll write here.
So new game with China, still having trouble to have corps, can't see any button and I have nationalism like in ma japan game I told you about on steam. Can't directly build corps either, do I need an armory?

Spoiler :

There is also a wrong description for Big Ben, it says it require a commercial district but it doesn't.
You might be willing to check Victor Emmanuel agenda according to wich he doesn't care about bellicism but he still denouced me for bellicism after I declared surprise war on someone else (but he only did it once and I don't know his hidden agenda for now) . At least I can fix this in game with mortars.

I'll check for Big Ben description and Victor, but I'm still trying to figure out what is the bug with the corps, I thought it was a missing file and then I realise there must be another erroe causing this one not to work since I've try my code without my mod and it's working fine so... I'm still searching. The only thing I know it has happen at the same time of the patch since before I was playing with my friend and I did do corps and army.

Awesome mod. I suffered through a recession in the 20's probably because the commercial district isn't available early which is a good idea. What game speed is this set at? I'm guessing I'm getting 10-12 turns per year? I've seen one glitch. I reloaded a saved game and my theater district was a red exclamation mark until it received another upgrade. Keep up the good work.
This works good with YnAMP, Unit Report Screen, NumberPadUnitMove and Better Trade Screen. I haven't experimented much beyond those mods.

Awesome mod. I suffered through a recession in the 20's probably because the commercial district isn't available early which is a good idea. What game speed is this set at? I'm guessing I'm getting 10-12 turns per year? I've seen one glitch. I reloaded a saved game and my theater district was a red exclamation mark until it received another upgrade. Keep up the good work.
This works good with YnAMP, Unit Report Screen, NumberPadUnitMove and Better Trade Screen. I haven't experimented much beyond those mods.

Thanks that means a lot when people enjoy what I'm enjoying to do in my free time
I'm experiencing with the timescale right now it's set for a few month a turn, for now what I saw is that it was too slow for online game, it might fit a quick game but I'm still adjusting the timescale which is kind of a guessing game.
I also often see the exclamation mark over the theater district and seems to be the only district at which it happen and like you say when you build a new building in it, it simply disappear

How do you play it? i put it in mods folder i disabled all other mods and checked this mod but now what? when i create game i dont see the leaders you have listed. I just dont see how to actually play the mod once its checked.
You unzip the file in your ...Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods and should be able to play, and if it not working you can try by downloading it via steam directly http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=872275263 it might work better and it doesn't require any operation of your part except the subcribe button, then it shall auto-install.

i dont have it through steam. I think i have to move certain files i just dont know which.

Last edited:
Top Bottom