1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Relive World Wars Relive World Wars v.15.1

WWI and WWII mod

1. Allein

Allein Chieftain

Allein updated Relive World Wars with a new update entry:

Relive World Wars v.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. guss900900

guss900900 Chieftain

Got Version 2 to work A=OK(alone and with about 15-20 other mods),.
    But Cannot get Version 4 working,even if it is the only enabled mod.
    Artdefs went into Art defs
    ..dep went to base.
    rest went to "mods"in user folder
    am I missing something?

3. Allein

Allein Chieftain

You don't have to do this anymore, simply download, open the zip, drop the "Relive World War" folder into your mygame/civ6/mods and you should be up to go.

We don't have to use the main game folder anymore to mod the artdef.

Hope it will make your game work again ! :)

4. guss900900

guss900900 Chieftain

Installed the Summer 2017 update Everything(your mod and civ6 running A-OK.(I put the .dep file in the base folder though).
    I have tested 23 mods with yours-AOK
    One mod i wish would work is the "Production Queue"(makes it a lot easier than to try and micro-manage city production).
    Give it a try!!

5. Allein

Allein Chieftain

I will look into that, maybe gonna need to incorporate it into the mod like the AI+

6. JediOmen

JediOmen Chieftain

I posted a note on steam, but Im enjoying so much i think it needs another shoutout here too. Great job, thanks so much for putting time and effort into such an enjoyable mod!

I dont know if it was by intention or not, but Japan gets one hell of an isolationist start. That weakness is also a strength though as the sea keeps China away and friendly.. at least at the moment. Long enough to build a reasonable navy, in any case.

As it stands ive just been building up and expanding into Indonesia and eventually, Australia. Not quite WWII, but the geography is shaping up somewhat the same.

As I mentioned on steam, doing a marathon game now and the balance seems reasonable. Im a little afraid of starting a Europe game as I expect the wars over there to be about as nasty as real life... D:

Again, kudos to just a great mod. :)

7. JediOmen

JediOmen Chieftain

Apologies for the double post.

Anyone seen issues where the light Cruiser or light Tank arnt showing up in production menu? Got both Anti-Naval Warfare and Armored Vehicle but neither the Kuma nor the Ko-Gata are available. Not even greyed, they're just missing from the menu. In the case of Anti-Naval Warfare, the Minekaze DD is available. Curious...

8. Allein

Allein Chieftain

I've found the problem for the Kuma, the Obsolete tech was before anti-naval warfare, so it didn't show up. It's seem that the disappearance of the Ko-Gata was due to the Kuma error, since when I corrected the bug the Ko-Gata was visible again.

I Also found a problem about the corps and army but I don't how to solve it... it seem to be due to another error somewhere like this one...

9. Allein

Allein Chieftain

Allein updated Relive World Wars with a new update entry:

Relive World Wars v.5

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Werewolflord

Werewolflord Chieftain

I saw your bugs thread in steam but I got a screenshot so for this time I'll write here.
    So new game with China, still having trouble to have corps, can't see any button and I have nationalism like in ma japan game I told you about on steam. Can't directly build corps either, do I need an armory?

Spoiler :

There is also a wrong description for Big Ben, it says it require a commercial district but it doesn't.
    You might be willing to check Victor Emmanuel agenda according to wich he doesn't care about bellicism but he still denouced me for bellicism after I declared surprise war on someone else (but he only did it once and I don't know his hidden agenda for now) . At least I can fix this in game with mortars.

11. Allein

Allein Chieftain

I'll check for Big Ben description and Victor, but I'm still trying to figure out what is the bug with the corps, I thought it was a missing file and then I realise there must be another erroe causing this one not to work since I've try my code without my mod and it's working fine so... I'm still searching. The only thing I know it has happen at the same time of the patch since before I was playing with my friend and I did do corps and army.

12. CurtnoAnna

CurtnoAnna Chieftain

Awesome mod. I suffered through a recession in the 20's probably because the commercial district isn't available early which is a good idea. What game speed is this set at? I'm guessing I'm getting 10-12 turns per year? I've seen one glitch. I reloaded a saved game and my theater district was a red exclamation mark until it received another upgrade. Keep up the good work.
    This works good with YnAMP, Unit Report Screen, NumberPadUnitMove and Better Trade Screen. I haven't experimented much beyond those mods.

13. Allein

Allein Chieftain

Thanks that means a lot when people enjoy what I'm enjoying to do in my free time
    I'm experiencing with the timescale right now it's set for a few month a turn, for now what I saw is that it was too slow for online game, it might fit a quick game but I'm still adjusting the timescale which is kind of a guessing game.
    I also often see the exclamation mark over the theater district and seems to be the only district at which it happen and like you say when you build a new building in it, it simply disappear

14. Allein

Allein Chieftain

You unzip the file in your ...Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods and should be able to play, and if it not working you can try by downloading it via steam directly http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=872275263 it might work better and it doesn't require any operation of your part except the subcribe button, then it shall auto-install.

15. Sorry2Baked

Sorry2Baked Chieftain

i dont have it through steam. I think i have to move certain files i just dont know which.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  16. Allein

Allein Chieftain

17. papaguss

papaguss Chieftain

Have you tried to get your mod to work with the "production queue mod?"

18. CurtnoAnna

CurtnoAnna Chieftain

That would be a great addition!

19. CurtnoAnna

CurtnoAnna Chieftain

Does anyone know if this works with RED modpack? or with AI+ ???

20. Allein

Allein Chieftain

I didn't have time to look into it yet