Relive World Wars

Relive World Wars v5.1

Does anyone know if this works with RED modpack? or with AI+ ???
To answer your question the AI+ mod is incorporated in my mod, since I've change many things that was the only way to make it work. And I don't know if RED modpack works, I didn't tried it...

Allein updated Relive World Wars with a new update entry:

Relive World Wars v.10

v.10
Update:
- Added the Relive World Wars: Benito Mussolini DLC
- Added Icons arts for Civilizations, City-states and Leaders
- Added new depth to the game: - Mountain are now passable by some units
- Some naval units are only coastal
- Submarine should now be able to pass under ice
- Heavy Tank are unable to pass through Marsh
- Cannot build City in Marsh anymore
- Added new units types: Torpedo boat, Corvette, Mountain Gun, Mountain Troop, Ski Troop, Foreign Legion (Can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hmm i cant get it to work it crashes im unsure how this works i put the folder where u said i click the box in game but i dont see Hitler or any of the other leaders so im assuming it isnt working.

i posted back in march and got no reply.

Last edited:
if you could make it so the civilizations spawn in their historic start locations that would be sweet.

This is so cool. Can you tell me how it works with YNAEMP? Is there a scenario I need to play? If I play on YNAEMP largest earth map does the game start with all cities already founded?

Looks great but how does one actually play the mod/scenarios?

I go to create game, select levels/game boundaries and the game starts with a settler and a few other units.

Is this correct? I assumed I'd start with a pre-set map based on the age started, for example the Cold War map would be a pre-set World Map with the balance of power hanging between USA/USSR. Not starting with a settler and some troops.

Thanks

Looks great but how does one actually play the mod/scenarios?

I go to create game, select levels/game boundaries and the game starts with a settler and a few other units.

Is this correct? I assumed I'd start with a pre-set map based on the age started, for example the Cold War map would be a pre-set World Map with the balance of power hanging between USA/USSR. Not starting with a settler and some troops.

Thanks

Same question! Is there a way to get the map to start with cities already in place??

Same question! Is there a way to get the map to start with cities already in place??

Indeed. Not knocking the mod, as it looks good, but without all cities/civs being preset on a world map to play, it's not 'reliving the world wars' at all.

I'm not into map making right now, I don't even know how to make a map in civ 6... so if you do know how, you could help me do it ! I mean I'm alone doing this big mod. I don't really have time for map making for the moment.

Hello ...
hello, as I configure to play it, it does not load me ,,, it stays the screen with the leader ,,, and the phrase wait loading and never starts ,, I have the Aztec mods

Top Bottom