Replay #5 A history of heroes!

try to remove all strategics from map ;-) makes fun game even if a bit too easy.

BOTM55 right now obeys to this rule. Indeed, removing all strategic means the AI DoWs late. I think they can DoW with catas.

Hmm maybe I haven't seen enough of your games then. I just figured you were like the vast majority of CFC who plays Imm+, and are a sheep who follows the thought process of must get Lib Cuirs to win. See now I ALWAYS take a vassal, they maybe from my second not my first war sometimes, but they explode your research on Deity.

Ok, where's your final draw for my latest deity Fun? Gkey got a tremendous win (which shot me in the head), Shakabrade got one and even the host got one (And remember Deity Fun Brennus wasn't won by the host, so not always win after win).

ZZZ is getting more and more HoF I see...reusing same and the same strategy.

Trololol.

IMMA sheep I guess too to be so much in the defensive. Uh wait, why I'm in the defensive. :crazyeye:

Ok, where's your final draw for my latest deity Fun? Gkey got a tremendous win (which shot me in the head), Shakabrade got one and even the host got one (And remember Deity Fun Brennus wasn't won by the host, so not always win after win).

ZZZ is getting more and more HoF I see...reusing same and the same strategy.

Trololol.

IMMA sheep I guess too to be so much in the defensive. Uh wait, why I'm in the defensive. :crazyeye:

I haven't played with a different game plan in a long long time, but some times I do get forced to be passive until taking something juicy with Lib. But that's just so boring, I used to do it every single game for a long time until I got good at Deity. I think I have that last Deity fun half way finished a long with like 20 other half finished games. >.>

Judaism get's prefered when cities compete in autospread, because it's 1st in the code (minor issue) . In addition, the events which can be triggered by having Judaism (and i. e. Paper + a Monestary) are not that bad (again minor issue) .

I may be wrong with this, but from my research on Religions, Judaism is "the best" Religion in Civ, anyhow, differences between the Religions are so minor, that other choices are possible. I. e. for a specific highscore approach on a Big & Smalls map, choosing Buddhism, Taoism or Confucianism might be an even better choice because of the "blessed sea quest" :

Spoiler :

Quest1:
Blessed Sea
Prereq: GALLEY or CARAVEL or GALLEON AND State Religion BUDDHISM or CONFUCIANISM or TAOISM AND Minimum number of Landmasses is 2*default number of players for this map size (12 for standard) AND Maximum number of Landmasses you have cities on is 0.5*default number of players for this map size (3 for standard)
Obsolete: INDUSTRIALISM
Active/Weight: 85/300
Aim:
Have cities on 1.5*default number of players for this map size (10 for standard) landmasses while never switching State Religion
Result:
1.convert 20 own cities to your state religion
2.gain a temple in every city size 5 or more
3.get on great prophet unit

Thx for directing my interest towards that issue again, choosing Buddhism (or Confucianism or Taoism) might actually be the better choice.

Sera

I don't mind, because the readers of my Writeup (notice me not saying "my readers" ) aren't my slaves, they're individuals that can make their own decisions. What you're doing is thread-jacking my Writeup to draw attention to yours, and against that, I say: You're neither the first who did that ever, nor do I have anything against it, especially not from you, as you earned yourself my friendship, "my house is your house" ;) .

Thanks for the great write of your ~3.6 million Score game!

Never thought one could have enough population such that a Great Scientist could bulb some of the Space Ship technologies.

Thanks for the other great tips too.

Your write-up was so good, it just might entice me to play a few Score games myself. Probably on a faster speed and smaller map though. I'd probably choose a different leader to play too, such as Elizabeth or Darius I, or even Victoria, Willem van Oranje or Ragnar.

Sun Tzu Wu

I Just read through the entire 12 Pages of Gameplay, Congrats!!!!!! :woohoo: :hatsoff:

Im still amazed with the game, learnt lots from it, and i hope you can get 10 million points in the next one, if Wastin Time manages to get 5million! :D

Thanks for the great write of your ~3.6 million Score game!

Never thought one could have enough population such that a Great Scientist could bulb some of the Space Ship technologies.

Thanks for the other great tips too.

Your write-up was so good, it just might entice me to play a few Score games myself. Probably on a faster speed and smaller map though. I'd probably choose a different leader to play too, such as Elizabeth or Darius I, or even Victoria, Willem van Oranje or Ragnar.

Sun Tzu Wu

Thx for your feedback and the compliments :) . This might make me continue with the Writeups of the rounds that I'm currently playing. The fact that you might actually play a non-religious games because of my writeup, makes me proud somehow :) . Hope you enjoy the experience :D .

I Just read through the entire 12 Pages of Gameplay, Congrats!!!!!! :woohoo: :hatsoff:

Im still amazed with the game, learnt lots from it, and i hope you can get 10 million points in the next one, if Wastin Time manages to get 5million! :D

Hihi :D . I'm already working on creating starts for my next highscore game. WastinTime has given me already good tips where I can improve, would be too funny if I could beat 6M somehow. Looking forward already to the next insane Sushi-round. Thx for you feedback and the compliments, as said before, this really motivates me to go on and stick to this great game, thx for taking your time to write something, most people don't do this. Thx.

Sera

Top Bottom