Republicans and racism

Originally posted by NY Hoya

unclear, ask that paragon of virtue Tom Daschle.

I didn't like him in the first place, but I did have some (not alot) respect for him. This just destoyed the little he had from me.

I have encountered racists from all over the USA political spectrum, rightest, leftist, democrat, replublican, libertarain, green, communist, whatever. I have been around long enough to have seen many evolve into non-racist, when change to political/cultural evironment made that a successful adaption.

Racism is not political-specific, however, many of our racial minorities are lower-class. Because Republicans recieve a majority of their support from the wealthier American classes, Democrats have used it as part of their political platform of supporting the lower classes that Republicans are racist, if you catch my drift.

Racism could be viewed as an unintentional side-effect of the Republican party's policy, however it is probably not a desirable one for the party. Democrats, instead, make it seem like intentional and desirable. Both parties are guilty of such things.

And we continue on just the same...

Top Bottom