Rescaled Latitude Limits modmod + No Latitude/Longitude Limits modmod

I had to use your original values as I forgot to replace the rescaled files with the original ones during the commit. :blush:

So thanks for having those around!

I think something is wrong with this modmod, when I start a new game it gives me an error about spawn infos in the XML. The game loads but there are no animals whatsoever. I am running the latest SVN, with this modmod and PPIO.

I think something is wrong with this modmod, when I start a new game it gives me an error about spawn infos in the XML. The game loads but there are no animals whatsoever. I am running the latest SVN, with this modmod and PPIO.
It appears there was commenting error with locust. I fixed it now.

Thank you, I was going to include screenshots but printscreen no longer works very well. :crazyeye::badcomp:

Sorry to bother you but same error occurred. Had to use my phone camera to get these.
20181113_115711(0).jpg 20181113_115833.jpg

Thank you for a great modmod and quick responses. :clap:

Does this work for the latest SVN?

Okay, thank you, there was a lot changes in the SVN, so just making sure.

Probably a rookie question but how does one determine the latitude of any given location/city? With or without the modmod?

Updated for SVN 10572

Probably a rookie question but how does one determine the latitude of any given location/city? With or without the modmod?
Hold shift after you enter map on worldbuilder.

Alternatively you can enable cheat in BTS ini (chipotle) and then you can see coordinates of tiles when holding shift.

When I want to play a non-space map again, do I need to copy the entire Assets folder back from the working copy?

Top Bottom