Rescaled Latitude Limits modmod + No Latitude/Longitude Limits modmod

Not to step on Raxo's toes, but if someone needs a version of this for SVN 10950, I have a copy I made. Most of the credit should go to Raxo though, I just took his files and updated them a little bit.

Edit:
Forgot to mention that these are the completely removed longitude and latitude version.

Attachments

• Assets.zip
    473.9 KB · Views: 154
I'll update these in Monday, thanks for updating no latitude/longitude limits version.

I am glad you are not mad, I noticed in one of your posts you would be gone for a little bit. I was just getting ready to delete my post. You can use my files if you need to.

Raxo as I took it on myself to update this modmod for my personal use, all I can say is thank you for keeping this to update like you have. That slavery code gave me a headache, but I did it.:thumbsup:

Can you update this please? Getting 'BUILDINGCLASS_TRADITION_HUNTING' not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings\zAnimals_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml

Can you update this please? Getting 'BUILDINGCLASS_TRADITION_HUNTING' not found, Current XML file is: xml\Buildings\zAnimals_CIV4BuildingInfos.xml
I'm updating it now.

That one building was removed, as it wasn't buildable, and no unit could place it.
Its free building was replaced by building spawned by Tradition - Hunter, which was unlocked by same tech as this removed building.

Updated to 11066

For note, SVN 11073 had sweeping changes in many XML files including renaming of quite a number of things and so the recently updated 11072 does not work on it.

For note, SVN 11073 had sweeping changes in many XML files including renaming of quite a number of things and so the recently updated 11072 does not work on it.
Changes were in text files and module tech files, I checked it (backup is updated to same version as modmods) and this works on 11073 just fine.

That is files changed by this modmod weren't changed in latest SVN.

Last edited:
Changes were in text files and module tech files, I checked it (backup is updated to same version as modmods) and this works on 11073 just fine.

That is files changed by this modmod weren't changed in latest SVN.

Hmm, I attempted to apply them but it came back with an error in the XML files. I rolled the SVN back and copied them in and it worked for that though.

Hmm, I attempted to apply them but it came back with an error in the XML files. I rolled the SVN back and copied them in and it worked for that though.
Weird, there is nothing wrong with my modmod.
I can reupload it though.

Maybe you messed up something?

I think a adjustment for the events that need you to build a number of a specific building (stable, forge etc.) depending on the map size would be great. With the space maps you have much less space to build cities then on regular maps of the same size.
(Still on a bit dated SVN with your mod because I took some break from playing C2C)

I think a adjustment for the events that need you to build a number of a specific building (stable, forge etc.) depending on the map size would be great. With the space maps you have much less space to build cities then on regular maps of the same size.
(Still on a bit dated SVN with your mod because I took some break from playing C2C)
Map size defines are set to Earth area.

That is if Earth area is close to Large sized map, then map has size define of Large.

Maybe needing an update to work with SVN 11090?

I came back yesterday to C2C and was updating everything to work with the bunch of things that changed since SVN 10009, and downloaded the last SVN. C2C seems to proper work before this modmod instalation, but after a lot of XML errors happens while initializing.

Errors prints: https://imgur.com/a/M3J43lk

The only thing that I did was copy-paste the asset that is provided in the rar, and yes I got the v40 ones. Overwriting with the contents of the Original Latitude doesn't fix. Just deleted the C2C folder and placed a new fresh copy of the SVN and everything is fine now. Saddly I'm afraid that I will not play the Space Maps for a while. If I did mess with something, I have no idea where or how...

Maybe needing an update to work with SVN 11090?

I came back yesterday to C2C and was updating everything to work with the bunch of things that changed since SVN 10009, and downloaded the last SVN. C2C seems to proper work before this modmod instalation, but after a lot of XML errors happens while initializing.

Errors prints: https://imgur.com/a/M3J43lk

The only thing that I did was copy-paste the asset that is provided in the rar, and yes I got the v40 ones. Overwriting with the contents of the Original Latitude doesn't fix. Just deleted the C2C folder and placed a new fresh copy of the SVN and everything is fine now. Saddly I'm afraid that I will not play the Space Maps for a while. If I did mess with something, I have no idea where or how...
Are you sure, that you didn't downloaded version for V40 instead for SVN?
You did exactly that since you extracted original version of V40 files - if you extracted original version of SVN files, then this error would be fixed.

I have version both for V40 users and for SVN users.
Version for SVN has "SVN" in their name.

Last edited:
Are you sure, that you didn't downloaded version for V40 instead for SVN?
You did exactly that since you extracted original version of V40 files - if you extracted original version of SVN files, then this error would be fixed.

I have version both for V40 users and for SVN users.
Version for SVN has "SVN" in their name.

Oh right! That's exactly what I did. I understood that no-V40 version was to pre-V40 releases... Feeling dumb now.

While we are at this, C2C is a wonderful mod, and I would like to congratulate the team for this masterpiece. Keep the good work, thanks and sorry.

Oh right! That's exactly what I did. I understood that no-V40 version was to pre-V40 releases... Feeling dumb now.

While we are at this, C2C is a wonderful mod, and I would like to congratulate the team for this masterpiece. Keep the good work, thanks and sorry.
Lol I even wrote at what SVN revision V40 was released in first post.

Top Bottom