Ressource problem?

c0pr4x

Warlord
Hello,

I build a city into a tile with horse in it... but it doesnt say in city (ressource) that i have horse... it is normal? Or i did a error when building my city?

You need the Tech to Reveal Horse 1st. Once you get that tech the Horse resource will show up. And then that city will be able to build Horsemen (with appropriate Tech).

Do you ever read the civilopedia in game?

JosEPh

You need the Tech to Reveal Horse 1st. Once you get that tech the Horse resource will show up. And then that city will be able to build Horsemen (with appropriate Tech).

Do you ever read the civilopedia in game?

JosEPh

Use not reveal. He had the tech to reveal (or else he wouldn't se the horse icon). But the tech to reveal a resource and the tech to make use of it are not the same tech in most cases (which was Joseph's point). For horses I think it's horse riding

Haha. I think i didn't even had the tech. I started a new game.. and i thought i had the tech (because in my other game i research the tech! Sorry about that! I thought it was a bug! :)

And yes i often you the civilipedia when i need something but when i don't find it i come here! :)

Sorry for the disturb!

Not a disturb, but sometimes new players neglect the civilopedia or don't even know it's there or how to use it. That's why I asked.

JosEPh

@JosEPh I know this is not the correct thread but I lost the other - I had trouble downloading the AND2 installer so I have not had chance to look at that problem yet. It appears to have worked overnight so I can get a look this morning I hope. ;)

Yeah 45* and another player had a discussion about the "installer" for AND2.0, it's really not needed. Even more so if you have the SVN link.

Thanks DH. :)

JosEPh

Top Bottom