Returning to Civ 6

Dale

Mohawk Games Developer
I haven't played Civ6 in months. I came back after the last couple of patches.

I have to say the game is totally amazing! This is now the best game ever made. The intricate strategies and play of systems is mind blowing. The AI is the most strategic, tactical and surprising AI ever created. They should use the new AI in defense modelling systems to plan the upcoming Chinese-US war.

Anyways that's all I wanted to say. :D

I didn't get a declaration of war every 20 turns after the patch, so I guess that's progress. But a polished turd is still a turd. Civ5 was also a bit of a empty shell at release, but at least the UI worked unlike civ6's UI.

Personally it has improved out of sight since release which all points to a very good game eventually because although enjoyable in the beginning it did have a lot of annoying issues most of which have been fixed now to some degree.

Hehehehe

You forgot about the neat, clean and functional UI.

Does the AI build and use aircraft?

Sad if this is an April fools thing because I have actually returned to the game after not playing for months and I've been really enjoying it, even finishing games which I never bothered to do in 5. And wanting to start new games immediately after finishing others at like 3am.

The game is indeed now very good after the patches. They did some pretty good work with the AI which honestly beat my expectations. I am now finally in that space where I am truly enjoying playing the game without having to check every day when the next patch is coming. (although I wouldn't mind more DLC/patch/expansion of course..)

Top Bottom