• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[RFC DoC] Ice Age!

View attachment 384476

View attachment 384477

View attachment 384478

View attachment 384479

View attachment 384480

View attachment 384481

With the southeastern/Indonesian land being a lot more fertile, while Europe is a lot more harsh, there has been a power shift. The Indonesians are the first ones to circumnavigate and have made the Aztecs/Mexico their vassal, while the Thai got the conquerers and collapsed Inca. No signs of Euros in the new world yet. The wonderous Mayan civilization continues to survive strong for now as well.

Another big power shift is in Spain. With the improvements of their north african coastal land, the Moors have kept control from Spain, keeping them from becoming too powerful. The Portuguese open their trading companies, but now dealing with Spain and the Moors, haven't made a ton of progress either (they are lowest on the scoreboard that I can see).

The Mali are extremely prosperous in the new sub-Saharan fertile crescent, the Ethiopians are spreading nicely, and the Mongols are also doing well in modern day Kazackstan. The powers you would expect, England, France, Holy Romans, Russians, Japanese, are all stifled by the land.

Time will tell if the modern day world powers hail from the middle east and africa, or will the Euros ultimately win out?

I too have been enjoying this! I just haven't commented.

This is so messed up. And I love it!

Look at those poor vikings, while Mali and ethiopia are so doing well.

Plot twist that the Asians are the colonizers :p

Thanks for the compliments! I wasn't fishing for them, I was just saying...

Anyway, no screenshots, but its 1690 and Mongolia is the first to discover Liberalism!

I'm going to update at 1700, but probably not enough time to do all the screenshots today.

Subbed, I am CaterpillarKing

Update at 1706 - I've switched to Germany, and the land is... a challenge. The Mongols continue to be incredible. Euros are finally colonizing the new world, and Portugal should rise fast with the better land in South America. The Indonesians and Thai are also in the new world though too. India remains a powerhouse. The Mayans finally disappeared. Curious to see if China stays stable now that I have moved on...

View attachment 384590

View attachment 384591

View attachment 384592

View attachment 384593

View attachment 384594

View attachment 384595

View attachment 384596

View attachment 384597

View attachment 384598

View attachment 384599

Actually, I got a little lucky and spawned as Germany with a HUGE stack that was outside Danzig, which was upgraded to Rifles and Cannons for free! I've had minimal losses as I took out Scandanavia and the Dutch quickly. The Polish capitulated to Russia before I could do anything to them. I'm headed towards Britain now, before I hold a period of peace to tech up and upgrade units again. France is pretty powerful, the Austrians are their masters. Poland has a ton of rifles in Krakow, I may go towards them and Russia shortly after England.

Russia's spread to the east has been mostly cut off by the sprawling Mongol empire. The new world is colonies everywhere. The Americans are about to spawn with this update. Poor China lost a key city to India, they weren't fit to fight India with its outdated units. The Turks also are sprawling everywhere and are looking solid. Africa is looking stronger than the Americas right now.

View attachment 384616

View attachment 384617

View attachment 384618

View attachment 384619

View attachment 384620

View attachment 384621

View attachment 384622

View attachment 384623

View attachment 384624

View attachment 384625

I hope the Indonesians put up a fight against America.

Indonesian America :lol:

Top Bottom