1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RFC Europe playtesting feedback thread

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall: Europe' started by st.lucifer, Nov 9, 2008.

1. The Turk

The Turk Deity

How come every time I conquer a city, with positive stability as Cordoba, it flips to independent in a couple turns? Not only is this extremely annoying as I have to conquer each city twice, but it also takes my WHOLE army with it. I understand if you want to represent independent governors rebelling and becoming independent, but they shouldn't be taking your entire army with them.

Nor does this make sense if you have positive stability.

I understand the historical reasons for this, but it's simply bad game-play, and the history can be depicted in other ways.

2. V. Soma

V. Soma long time civ fan

I just want to express how much I enjoy this mod of RFC - best experience I ever had! :)

I have so far won UHV of Hungary, Poland, Genoa, Cordoba, France (all Viceroy level, to learn things)
    I love the history feel...

3. Genghis Khaiser

Genghis Khaiser Prince

I totally agree. This completely discourages players from fortifying anything besides the core area or even the capital. What should be done is the city taking either half of your army or four units, whichever is less. Alternatively, the more fortified a city is, the least likely it could be to become independent.

gilgames likes this.