1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhye's and Fall of Asia - Version 1.3

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by civ-addicted, Feb 6, 2014.

1. PinkPallin

PinkPallin Chieftain Supporter

Looks like you installed RFCA in ...\Users\UserName\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\MODS instead of ...\Program Files (x86)\...\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods.

2. Levas/Alis

Levas/Alis Chieftain

Nope, it's in the right folder :|
    Maybe you have an installation advice or guide, because I'm really disappointed (and everyone who is talking about it like a good/great mod, it's very hard to endure for me ^^)

EDIT : It has worked with the v1.3 without any SVN or patch version on my brother's PC, now I have to test with the 1.3.2 patch and on my others PC (because I live in different houses, complex familial organization ^^)
    - My own PC : not checked
    - My brother's PC : works in 1.3 + 1.3.2 patch
    - Familial PC : not checked

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  3. kun5979

kun5979 Chieftain

if you are using the svn version,the mod file name need to be changed from trunk rfca-um-code1 to RFCA(the wrong name will affect the mod loading path),then i guess it will work.

4. freethink

freethink Chieftain

It seems that music was removed from the files.

5. cmakk1012

cmakk1012 Chieftain

Is there a reason why after a certain point you begin to lose stability every turn?

6. freethink

freethink Chieftain

I am not sure, maybe if a civ lives far beyond its historical collapse date. How is your size and economy?

cmakk1012 likes this.
  7. cmakk1012

cmakk1012 Chieftain

Both cases it was well after the civ collapse date, so I guess that makes sense. The economy and size were AFAIK fine—hadn’t been causing any problems until suddenly the tick down began.

I guess it makes sense, but I wish there was a way to indefinitely stave it off without Golden Ages.

8. Baron03

Baron03 Baron

?? I do not see where the music files have been removed from the svn, 213. The music plays in game for me.

I do know that certain civs receive penalties after spawns of later civs, and it does make sense that stability worsens free the traditional collapse date. For example, theZhou will receive a stability penalty for each successive Chinese civ at spawns (Qin, Han, Jin, Tang, Song...

9. freethink

freethink Chieftain

where is the latest version? can you give me a link?

10. Baron03

Baron03 Baron

If you are using tortoise svn, then this is the link you need to upload the RFCA folder. The latest revision is 213. The main download link is older and outdated (before absinthe made several updates).

11. freethink

freethink Chieftain

I am sorry I still cant find the latest revision all I am seeing are things from 2014