1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhye's and Fall of Civilization: Beyond the Sword

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Edungeon, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Gaius Octavius

Gaius Octavius Chieftain

That's what ;) is for. And I might still play it just for the Roman part (which is fun in and of itself), but there wouldn't be much for me to do in the modern era. At any rate, I can't believe Rhye wouldn't include America.

2. Jet

Jet No, no, please. Please.

WE DEMAND DURANDURANCIPATION !!!

3. aman2192

aman2192 Fade To Black

No your right its Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)

Well actually the part used starts at four minutes.

4. Edungeon

Edungeon Flying~

The new music is original, and Rhye said in the chat that it contains a lot of guitars >D :goodjob:

5. Methos

Methos HoF Quattromaster Super Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

I'd enjoy starting out as a colony of another civ. That would be awesome! It would be fun starting off as the American colonies (a vassal of England) and building up an army to declare our independence. Hopefully Rhye and his team have implemented this aspect. And if they don't, maybe they will add it later....nudge nudge

6. ohcrapitsnico

ohcrapitsnico Chieftain

I think maybe you have to wait for Britain to settle america and then for the colonies to revolt to gain control of the civ and thats why America isn't listed as a civ because of the possiblity of varying starting dates, the destruction of the british, etc.

7. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Chieftain

Well, in RFC for Warlords and Vanilla, when America had been founded with no English presense there, I just throught of these Americans as horders of independent immigrants from the Old World.

8. Riker

Riker True Metal of Steel

Because I'm dumb