Rhye's and Fall of Europe: Starting Information

Hey, this is still RFC:E, which means that nobody knows what's going on and all of a sudden the amazing next patch filled with new exciting stuff will be released.:)

Rejoice!:king:

But, uh ... did you guys update the reference maps (the ones in RFCEurope\Reference\{Settler,War}Maps)? They don't look like it.

Rejoice!:king:

But, uh ... did you guys update the reference maps (the ones in RFCEurope\Reference\{Settler,War}Maps)? They don't look like it.

Thanks for catching that. I forgot to update those maps. The reference maps on the website (http://rfceurope.sourceforge.net/) are also out-of-date. I'll fix things tonight and post a little upgrade/addendum.

2 More things that aren't mentioned in the first post that are changed. (And the first one is very important)

- Moved art files into a FPK
- Ghazis upgrades to Pistoliers

Why do I get a blank page when I click on your download link ?

NOTE FOR ALL: Sourceforge is currently down due to technical problems. Plz try downloading the mod later. :(
EDIT: Now isn't!

Errr....no, actually. The first one is the well known Serbian capital, the other is the slavic name for Alba Iulia. We are not in blame that Slavs were not creative in naming their cities :D

LOL! It's quite true actually...

I'm so happy Beta 2 is out! :goodjob:

Hey kids,

Beta 3 is out now. Available from the sourceforge page as usual. See information in the first post of this thread.

Good gets better :)

Think I´ll suspend the civ5 playing for a while!

I'm really happy to see Beta 3. Love this mod!
(It's because of you that I made a Venice mod for Civ5!)

Top Bottom