Resource icon

[BNW] Rhye's Catapult 2020-06-02

I'm guessing this is not out anywhere yet? Will it eventually be uploaded to the Steam workshop? Or is there already a link there?
I recently re-installed Civ5, solely to try out this mod, haha.

First time here on the forum. I have been playing Civ IV RFC for many many years now. And I am still not bored by it. There are probably many 'silent' players like me anxiously awaiting the Civ V version of RFC. I sure as hell am. For me RFC has been the mod that made me play Civ over and over again. Many thanks for developing it. Looking forward to the updates!

First time here on the forum. I have been playing Civ IV RFC for many many years now. And I am still not bored by it. There are probably many 'silent' players like me anxiously awaiting the Civ V version of RFC. I sure as hell am. For me RFC has been the mod that made me play Civ over and over again. Many thanks for developing it. Looking forward to the updates!

That's the same for me. Only downloaded Civ 5 a few days ago. In lieu of RFC I'm looking for a map of the world with accurate starting locations to play.

Top Bottom