Rhye's of Civilization - the fastest loading mod Expanded - PART II

Hello guys!

I've got a serious problem with translation of this mod. In two directories of Rhye's of Civilization and Rhye's of Civilization X I translated all the .txt files. Unfortunately, for unknown reason, I still have english technologies, units, buildings and resources.

The standard version and the Conquests expansion pack are tranlated completely by the polish publisher.

Hi all, new to this mod. I've downloaded what I assume to be the newest version (expanded) and when I try to run it, the mod starts and I can pick a civ to play, set difficulty but when it tries to start the game, I get an error messsage that ancient settler unit is missing in art (my abbreviated version of the error message) and it crashes to desktop. I've reinstalled and tried looking in art, but am a bit baffled as I have 3 folders- Rhye's of Civilization, Rhye's of Civilization X and Rhye's of Civilization XF each with their own art subfolder.
I apologize if this is reinventing the wheel-I went back several pages in this thread, but am hoping someone can help me without having to read all 1680 some posts.
Thanks!

There are three folders, but that has nothing to do with the crash; I have those three too. Yu've probably heard this before, but did you download all the patches?

OK I see editor for civ 3 :) thx!

Now. which file .biq i must edit??

- Rhye's of Civilization Expanded v1.23.biq
- Rhye's of Civilization Expanded v1.23 RANDOM MAP.biq
- Rhye's of Civilization v2.69.biq

I have other problems in this mod. When i played. I see a few pieces of the same units. Please look for my screen:
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2817/clipboard01kel.jpg

What`s going on??

Hi all, new to this mod. I've downloaded what I assume to be the newest version (expanded) and when I try to run it, the mod starts and I can pick a civ to play, set difficulty but when it tries to start the game, I get an error messsage that ancient settler unit is missing in art (my abbreviated version of the error message) and it crashes to desktop. I've reinstalled and tried looking in art, but am a bit baffled as I have 3 folders- Rhye's of Civilization, Rhye's of Civilization X and Rhye's of Civilization XF each with their own art subfolder.
I apologize if this is reinventing the wheel-I went back several pages in this thread, but am hoping someone can help me without having to read all 1680 some posts.
Thanks!
His problem is my problem. Is there a fix? Mine is a new install under windows 7.

Almost two months and no reply. :(

Top Bottom