Rhye's of Civilization - the fastest loading mod Expanded - PART II

Maybe you have to merge the Rhye's of Civilization, Rhye's of Civilization X and Rhye's of Civilization XF into one big folder? I never installed this mod on this comp, I'll try it tomorrow if you like.

The easy solution is to search Ancient Settler, open all (AS) folders in Ryhe's mod, replace contents w/classic Firaxis settler and rename .ini to Ancient Settler. This works.

Thanks; I found 2 instances of Ancient Settler in Rhye's folders. What would the Firaxis replacement be called and where would I find it?

Thanks very much.

Well, you're solved the problem but I've downloaded the mod anyway, so… MUSt PLAY! :drool:

The easy solution is to search Ancient Settler, open all (AS) folders in Ryhe's mod, replace contents w/classic Firaxis settler and rename .ini to Ancient Settler. This works.

It is Settler. I think you can find it in one of the Art/Units folders of civ3/ptw/Conquests. Just copy and paste folder contents then rename .ini file
The Classic settler folder has 14 files including the .ini file; the Rhys folder has just the .ini file. Should i move all teh classic files in or just the ini file which i will rename.

Great! settler problem fixed and the game works...until I get a load problem with Roman legion build fort error in 500BC. How many of these are there?

All, and remove Rhye's .ini elsewhere.

I assume you are referring to the settler problem, unless the "all" has to do with other untis.

you jinxed my noraml (epic) game with that barbs comment, Mr. Zilla.

for some reason after i installed rhes of civilization for civ 3 conquest im crashing on game loading .. i got windows 7 64 bit .. in the past it worked beautifully but in the past i had 32 bit

I know this is an old mod by now.. but I came across something odd wonder if anyone has seen of it.

Just started playing.. by the middle Industrial ages at best (Can't tell exactly as I'm behind on techs), Arabia has over 35k gold with less than 10 crappy looking cities. No other civ has above 250 gold. I'm using 1.22 and all that.

Just wondering if anyone else has had that same experience.. I don't see any way possible they could have amassed that much gold at this point.. They don't even have railroads.

I guess I should note that I am playing on Rhye's map too.. so that could be the culprit as well.

Hmm, this ain't no old mod.

Welcome to CFC! [party]

What difficulty are you playing at?

Emperor. I think it's POSSIBLE they just are completely dominating the game, but seems unlikely?

I used to post on here a ton back in the early days before Civ 4 and all throughout Civ 3, but can't appear to find my account. Ty for the welcome back.

I never played this one, but I have run into phantom gold in AoI. One of the tiny 2 city nations had tens of thousands. That issue was reported by many for AoI.

I think I'll just start a new game.. Hope it doesn't pop up again.

Has to be a glitch because there's just no way they have 45k gold now and no one else has more than 300 still.. Like I said they're small.. The core is actually only 5 cities they have.

I know this has probably been asked, but I don't have time to scroll through literally, hundreds of pages looking for it.

When dling this mod I expected that all of the cool things I was looking for would be in one package and that I could play with all of the upgrades at one time-better graphics, more UU, etc... However, when I look in the civ content folder I see tons of different mods to play but don't see an option to incorporate many of the best things at once. Am I missing something?

For those familiar with it, I was kind of expecting something like Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul for that game, where tons of stuff is put into one mod. Is there a way to do something like that with Rhye's? Where is the option to play the all-inclusive mod, or how can I select to incorporate many different features at once?

Am I misunderstanding the basic concept?

Is it only the Rhye's world map that is meant to be the all-inclusive mod?

Sorry if I'm ignorant and thanks for any comments or suggestions.

Top Bottom